Dr. Clayton Charbonnet Jr, DDS

Dr. Clayton Charbonnet Jr, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Clayton Charbonnet Jr, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Metairie, LA. He graduated from Loyola University / School of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

5036 Yale St Ste 301

Metairie, LA 70006

• AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Careington International
  • Coventry Health Care of Louisiana

Learn about Dr. Charbonnet Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Charbonnet Jr "My staff and I strive to provide a friendly, caring, state of the art environment for all of our patients, ages 7 on up! We keep you informed every step of the way of the creative ways we can help you solve your dental problems, and make it easy for you to achieve your complete satisfaction with your new smile!"

2  Practice Areas

• Overbite
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Louisiana State University School of Dentistry Dept of Orthodontics

Dr. Charbonnet Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Charbonnet Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Charbonnet Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charbonnet Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Charbonnet Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charbonnet Jr to family and friends

Dr. Charbonnet Jr's Performance

The overall experience was good however my daughter had a baby tooth that had not been pushed out by her adult teeth. He said the teeth was fine and did not recommend extraction. Now a year or so later the baby teeth has to be removed and she has to get braces again. Insurance will not pay so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is horrible!!!! He basically robbed me off $5,000! After 4 years, I still have spaced teeth and a huge overbite. He has way to many clients. He scheduled my appointment so far apart and nothing really changed. One appointment was schedule 9 week out. Do NOT go to him!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

If you still have spaced teeth and a huge overbite after 4 years, I would seriously look into your own cooperation factor. Keeping appointments, wearing elastics full time, broken brackets due to diet. Any of this sound familiar. I cannot do it without your cooperation. I am sorry you are displeased.

I have been receiving care with my braces by Dr. Charbonnet for a long time and never been dissatisfied!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I truly enjoyed helping you achieve that smile, Latoyra. You light up a room!

I am very pleased with my smile. The staff is awesome and friendly! Dr. Charbonnet is the best and I would recommend anyone i need of braces to visit. I can't stop smiling! Thank you all!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0