Dr. Clay P. Goins, DDS

Dr. Clay P. Goins, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male | 39 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Goins practices Pediatric Dentistry at 1 location in Chattanooga, TN.

Are you Dr. Goins? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Goins' Experience

Experience with Dr. Goins
Dr. Goins' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
Chattanooga, TN |
My daughter has some anxieties with going to the dentist, but Dr. Goins and his staff put her at ease.
in Rock Spring, GA |
Love him! My daughter tells people all the time how she loves going to the dentist, most of the time people look at her like she's nuts!
in Chattanooga, TN |
The entire office is always welcoming. It is always a pleasure to go. My children beg to go in and see Dr. Goins and his team.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Kind, compassionate and professional care, and an office that is adorable. My kids all love going and can't wait for their next visit!
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
We drive across town and pass lots of dentists on the way to see Dr. Goins and his fantastic staff. He and the techs are so great with all three of my kids. The office staff is absolutely wonderful. They really make going to the dentist fun and something my kids look forward to!
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Goins has an easygoing personality that creates a calm in children. His staff is friendly and helpful.
Hixson, TN |
I highly recommend Dr. Goins and his staff for pediatric dentistry as they are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. My son was excited to have his teeth cleaned in that welcoming atmosphere!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Goins and his staff have been amazing! My 3 kids absolutely LOVE going to his office. They are great at making your child feel comfortable and putting them at ease! My kids favorite part is getting a treat at the end to make them feel special. Also, they have gone over and beyond in helping us in different ways to accommodate our youngest who is 6, who has Leukemia. It has not been an easy rode. Dr. Goins has been a great support to our child and family. It's a blessing to have their help!
in Rising Fawn |
My toddler had a cavity!!! I was embarrassed and felt like a very bad mommy. Dr. Goins put my mind at ease. Made me feel better about the situation. I took my son in for his procedure. They took very good care of him. He can't wait to go back!!!
My Chikdren love Dr. Clay!! The staff is very helpful and super friendly. Any dental emergency we have ever had Dr. Clay has gone out of his way to make sure my children are taken care of. He even met us after hours because my son was in pain instead making us wait the next day after a procedure. I can't say enough about how amazing this Dental office is to our children! I highly recommend Dr. Clay and staff!!
My son loves going to the dentist because of the fun environment and friendly staff. They have gone out of their way to make my son feel comfortable and make his experience a great one. Dr. Goins has always been very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Goins to anyone looking for a children's dentistry.
in Rossville, GA |
I've been taking my children to Dr. Goins for years. The staff has always been wonderful. Dr. Goins is such a kind man, and the kids love him. The office is decorated in such a whimsical way for the kids, even though mine are now teens, all of the kids enjoy playing while they wait. I couldn't imagine taking them anywhere else... Unfortunately, I know that day is coming. I would recommend that anyone take their children to Dr. Goins...he's simply a wonderful dentist.
Wonderful experience!!
Hixson |
Friendly office staff & fun for kids. Great environment for kids & helps them to be brave when having dental work done. They are excited to go back for cleanings or extended dental work if necessary.
in Dalton, GA |
My son loves going to the dentist because of the fun environment. I make the drive because he feels safe and secure and the experience is overall pleasant for him. I have peace of mind knowing he is happy and in professional hands. Dr. Goins and his staff have always been very helpful, professional and courteous to both of us.
I've had many bad dentist experiences with my autistic son. I brought him to the Children's Dentistry of Chattanooga. They work so hard to make him comfortable,and always make coming to the dentist a great experience!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Goins is a great dentist and his staff are very helpful. The office is very inviting and my kids felt at ease from the second we walked in the front door.
in Rising Fawn, GA |
He was very reassuring and thorough when examining my toddler. He really put my mind at ease and help me make an informed decision. This was my sons first visit to the dentist and he really felt comfortable.
Great dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Clay P. Goins, DDS?
Are you Dr. Goins?

Compare Dr. Goins

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Goins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Autism
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Abrasion

University Of Tennessee
    University Of Kentucky
    Murray State

Dr. Goins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Dental Crown
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.