Dr. Clay Goins, DDS

Dr. Clay Goins, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Clay Goins, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 40 years old.

1612 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 102

Chattanooga, TN 37421

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Goins

This content was provided by Dr. Goins We are very proud of our staff and the special way they interact with our patients. Children aren t just small adults; they are unique, and their needs are unique. Dr. Goins commitment to excellence led him to become a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He is board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Special Needs Patients-General Care
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Murray State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kentucky

Dr. Goins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goins to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Goins' Performance
Chattanooga, TN |
My daughter has some anxieties with going to the dentist, but Dr. Goins and his staff put her at ease.
in Rock Spring, GA |
Love him! My daughter tells people all the time how she loves going to the dentist, most of the time people look at her like she's nuts!
in Chattanooga, TN |
The entire office is always welcoming. It is always a pleasure to go. My children beg to go in and see Dr. Goins and his team.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Kind, compassionate and professional care, and an office that is adorable. My kids all love going and can't wait for their next visit!
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
We drive across town and pass lots of dentists on the way to see Dr. Goins and his fantastic staff. He and the techs are so great with all three of my kids. The office staff is absolutely wonderful. They really make going to the dentist fun and something my kids look forward to!
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Goins has an easygoing personality that creates a calm in children. His staff is friendly and helpful.
Hixson, TN |
I highly recommend Dr. Goins and his staff for pediatric dentistry as they are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. My son was excited to have his teeth cleaned in that welcoming atmosphere!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Goins and his staff have been amazing! My 3 kids absolutely LOVE going to his office. They are great at making your child feel comfortable and putting them at ease! My kids favorite part is getting a treat at the end to make them feel special. Also, they have gone over and beyond in helping us in different ways to accommodate our youngest who is 6, who has Leukemia. It has not been an easy rode. Dr. Goins has been a great support to our child and family. It's a blessing to have their help!
in Rising Fawn |
My toddler had a cavity!!! I was embarrassed and felt like a very bad mommy. Dr. Goins put my mind at ease. Made me feel better about the situation. I took my son in for his procedure. They took very good care of him. He can't wait to go back!!!
My Chikdren love Dr. Clay!! The staff is very helpful and super friendly. Any dental emergency we have ever had Dr. Clay has gone out of his way to make sure my children are taken care of. He even met us after hours because my son was in pain instead making us wait the next day after a procedure. I can't say enough about how amazing this Dental office is to our children! I highly recommend Dr. Clay and staff!!
My son loves going to the dentist because of the fun environment and friendly staff. They have gone out of their way to make my son feel comfortable and make his experience a great one. Dr. Goins has always been very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Goins to anyone looking for a children's dentistry.
in Rossville, GA |
I've been taking my children to Dr. Goins for years. The staff has always been wonderful. Dr. Goins is such a kind man, and the kids love him. The office is decorated in such a whimsical way for the kids, even though mine are now teens, all of the kids enjoy playing while they wait. I couldn't imagine taking them anywhere else... Unfortunately, I know that day is coming. I would recommend that anyone take their children to Dr. Goins...he's simply a wonderful dentist.
Wonderful experience!!
Hixson |
Friendly office staff & fun for kids. Great environment for kids & helps them to be brave when having dental work done. They are excited to go back for cleanings or extended dental work if necessary.
in Dalton, GA |
My son loves going to the dentist because of the fun environment. I make the drive because he feels safe and secure and the experience is overall pleasant for him. I have peace of mind knowing he is happy and in professional hands. Dr. Goins and his staff have always been very helpful, professional and courteous to both of us.
I've had many bad dentist experiences with my autistic son. I brought him to the Children's Dentistry of Chattanooga. They work so hard to make him comfortable,and always make coming to the dentist a great experience!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Goins is a great dentist and his staff are very helpful. The office is very inviting and my kids felt at ease from the second we walked in the front door.
in Rising Fawn, GA |
He was very reassuring and thorough when examining my toddler. He really put my mind at ease and help me make an informed decision. This was my sons first visit to the dentist and he really felt comfortable.
Great dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Clay Goins, DDS?
Are you Dr. Goins?

Visit Dr. Goins

Dr. Goins accepts 4 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental PPO
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry