Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS

EndodonticsMale

Dr. Varella
3589 Cardinal Point Dr Ste 1 Jacksonville, FL 32257

Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Jacksonville, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Varella to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Varella treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Varella accepts

Dr. Varella accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Dental

Dr. Varella's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Varella

Dr. Varella?
  • Explained conditions well (13)
  • Appointment scheduling (12)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I have had the pleasure (odd to use that with regard to a root canal) of having two root canal surgeries with Dr. Varella. The first time was several years ago. We were leaving for a 3 week trip to China and he took me as an emergency on a Friday (we were leaving on Monday). He even told me that, if I still had problems and needed to see him before we left, he would come in to his office over the weekend and make sure I was okay before we left. Fast forward to the pandemic that has all medical offices closed except for emergencies. I had been nursing a sore tooth, waiting for things to even out and got up one morning unable to even touch the tooth. I was able to be seen that afternoon and he was just as kind and caring as I remembered. He said that they are taking emergencies only and never have more than one patient in their offices at a time for the safety of everyone. I would absolutely recommend this very kind and caring man and his well-trained staff to anyone.
Mary Zveare – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?
During my lifetime I have been to many dentists, oral surgeons, and endodontists, but Dr. Claudio Varella gets an A+ from me. While his many academic credentials speak for themselves, and his results are always exemplary, it is his kindness which I found to be unique. He does everything in his power to assuage the feelings of apprehension in the patient, and that is a priceless commodity, which cannot be attained academically. As he moves forward with the dental procedure, he gently informs the patient of what he is doing, and asks if there is any discomfort. Well, there is not, because this fine physician sees to that. I have had two root canals with Dr. Varella, and the results have been wonderful. He and his staff make going to the dentist quite a pleasant experience. He has a contagious and witty personality, and has the unique qualities of both kindness and courage. I cannot recommend this wonderful endondontist, Dr. Claudio Varella more heartily. You will be fortunate t
Eileen Maguire – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?
I had another root canal this morning with Dr Varella. He does a great job and is always concerned about his patients and their comfort during the procedure. I would recommend him and his practice. You will never regret it. A++++.
Catherine Bell in Jacksonville , FL – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?
Dr. Varilla and his staff are personable, proficient, efficient, diligent, and vigilant! I had great service on my first visit, 6 month checkup, 1 year, and even at 1 1/2 years! No other dental professional measures up to this level of caring!...
Linda Blumberg – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?
They cancel if you are even a few minutes late. Don't go there if you live on the other side of the bridge!! No slack at all even if there is traffic & you're a military spouse with a husband in Iraq & you're a teacher who had to get a sub that day & you had your mother in law drive you & you had to arrange to have people take your kids to school & you call enroute to explain. Yes, all that is true, & they canceled at 8:17 am. Actual quote: "They cancel ME if I'm late for a facial." NO. HEART.
OrangeParkResident in Jacksonville, FL – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?
Excellent skills and caring and professional manner. Very impressed with him and highly recommend.
Tara in Orange Park, Fl – May 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?
Dr. Varella is INCREDIBLE. I hope that my dental health will keep me out of an endodontist's office, but if I need help, this is the ONLY dr. I will see! Dr. Varella is unbelievably kind, thorough and practical and what appears to be first things first type of care - he wasn't in a rush to do a root canal.
Kristen G. in Jacksonville, FL – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Claudio Varella, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Varella?

• Endodontics