Dr. Claudia Osorio, DDS

Dr. Claudia Osorio, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Claudia Osorio, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Berwyn, IL and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from University of Cartagena / Division of Health Science in 1992 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

6721 Cermak Rd

Berwyn, IL 60402

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Osorio

Dr. Osorio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Osorio "I received my Doctorate in Dental Surgery in Colombia, I received an International Dentist Program Certificate at the University of Chicago. I constantly pursuing continuing education in areas of Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontia, Implants, Endodontics, and Prosthodontics. I have been granted numerous masterships certifications through the Academy of General Dentistry, the Academy of Gp Orthodontics, the American Orthodontic Society, the Perio Institute. Attending continuing education I stay at the forefront of Dentistry, so I can provide the best care for my patients. I always look to be up to date not only on knowledge, but in the latest dental equipment, dental technology, and the use of the best dental materials. I love to travel, playing tennis, listening to music, gardening, and most important I enjoy my family life. I live on the west Chicago suburbs with my husband Luis and my three handsome boys, Victor, Diego, and Nicolas. I am proud to offer you and your family the best cosmetic and family dentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Osorio "Our philosophy is to always be up to date on knowledge and technology to provide excellence to our patients. Having a comprehensive exam to analyze our patients dental needs and develop the ideal personalize treatment. Making your dental experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Educating patients about dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems - from tooth decay to oral cancer - are detected and treated in a timely manner. Educating patients about their treatment , building trust and reducing fear.

Offering the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. We are devoted to give our patients a healthy and beautiful smile."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Cartagena / Division of Health Science
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Osorio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Osorio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Osorio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osorio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osorio's Reviews