Dr. Claude Hearn, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Claude Hearn, DMD

Dentistry | Male

296 1st St N Winter Haven, FL 33881 Get Directions

Dr. Claude Hearn, DMD is a dentist who practices in Winter Haven, FL.

Learn about this dentist

3.2
Dr. Hearn's Performance
    FAIR
in Auburndale, FL |
I really enjoy going to Dr. Hearn, his staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. I have been a patient for over 2 years and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend Dr. Hearn and his staff to anyone who has had a bad experience in the past, they will take away any fears or anxieties of ever going being there.
in Winter Haven, FL |
Dr Hearn is great, He is a Picasso of dentist. No kidding this man is an artiest. Finding a good Dentist in WH is becoming a religious experience. I am a elderly man 6'1290LBS. I have a lot of trouble with his assistant, a little blond haired female. She taps on my teeth, I ask her not to because it hurt, She rolled her eyes and wrote in my chart. She began the examination again, and taped even harder and more extensively. Now if she treats me like this what is she doing to others?
in Winter Haven, FL |
My family and I have gone to this practice for years but we are switching now! The hygienists are great, I only see Dr. Hearn for 2-3 minutes but Brenda the office manager has become rude, obnoxious, and extremely unprofessional. She inappropriately berated me to my husband's face not once but TWICE! She has made rude comments about my employer's dental insurance and claimed I was rude on the phone when I questioned why their charges are so much more expensive than what insurance pays. OVER IT!
He's an awesome dentist unfortunately he has staff that runs all his business away. Brenda at the desk is extremely rude and has horrible bedside manner. I won't ever go back because of her and not the dentist.
Winter Haven, FL |
The Dentist is great. The dentist assistant is good. Even had two cleanings this year, that was great. All is good, except the office worker, Brenda. She is very loud in the office and on the phone. She is rude. She hung up on me twice. She made several negative comments about dental insurance. Even to the point of saying that my insurance lies. She needs a lot of customer service lessons. I am new to Winter Haven, Florida from out of town. I really want to stay with this dentist. Sad patient
Have you seen Dr. Claude Hearn, DMD?
Are you Dr. Hearn?

Compare Dr. Hearn

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hearn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Hearn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hearn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hearn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hearn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hearn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hearn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.