Dentistry  |
Dr. Ciaran Murphy, DDS
Dr. Ciaran Murphy graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in 2005 and headed to Fort Collins with his family to start his practice. He knew his childhood dentist well, and he was the one who inspired Dr. Murphy to go into dentistry. Just to make sure it was really the direction for him, Dr. Murphy worked as a dental assistant while he was in college. It turned out he loved the work and decided to open his own practice after graduation. The mountains drew Dr. Murphy to Colorado, but it was his love of sailing that inspired the name Harbor Dental. He lived near the ocean in Ireland as a child and grew up sailing. Now he feels fortunate to be in Colorado where he can take advantage of the mountains for skiing and hiking and the nearby lakes for sailing.

2608 S Timberline Rd Unit 110

Fort Collins, CO 80525

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Murphy

This content was provided by Dr. Murphy "At Harbor Dental we strive to be a "Family Friendly" office that can be a dental home for the whole family. Using the latest dental technologies, Dr. Murphy will make sure your dental expectations are met in a comfortable and caring office setting."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Murphy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy to family and friends
Dr. Murphy's Performance
in Fort Collins,CO |
One day after the same day crown procedure and everything feels great. Very normal and comfortable and no need even for pain killer today. The process was painless and relatively quick, 1.5 hr to prepare teeth, 1 hr to prepare crown and .5 hr to install and instruct. Dr Murphy and team are very friendly and professional including the office staff. High scores for this process.
Windsor, CO |
I always find the staff very friendly and professional. The facility is always clean and well maintained.
in Wellington |
Dr. Murphy and his staff have been excellent to work with. No one likes to go to the dentist, I’m no exception. But I’ve been going to dentists for over 50 years and in my view Dr. Murphy’s office is by far the best.
in Ft Collins, CO |
The whole staff is extremely thorough, friendly and professional. I feel like I am in excellent hands!!
in Fort Collins, CO. |
My husband and I have only had our teeth cleaned so far and have not had work done yet by Dr. Murphy. The staff is tops. Very kind, helpful and good at what they do. Thank you Holly for your help and support as this is a rough time for me and you picked up on that. My husband has dementia and I am having some health issues right now which is making things doublely hard. Thank you again Holly and the two hygienists for your understanding and support. Arlene Cranford
I love the staff at Harbor Dental. From the moment you check in until the moment you leave you feel like you truly matter to them. They are flexible and understanding!
in Ft Collins, CO |
Becoming a dental patient with Dr. Murphy's dental practice is one of the best decisions my husband and I have made!. I give both Dr. Murphy and his staff the highest recommendation for family and friends. From the moment we walk in to their office, through treatment and care - I would go no where else! Patients are treated with great respect, welcomed upon arrival with a genuine greeting and taken care of well. I am very confident in the care, diagnosis and treatment Dr. Murphy provides.
in Johnstown, CO |
Dr. Murphy and his staff are the best. He has been my dentist now for about two years and I highly recommend them. My first appointment with him was an emergency appointment and he saw me right away. It's easy to schedule an appointment, he is on time and his staff are awesome.
in Loveland, CO |
Dr, Murphy and his staff are professional and honest. My Daughter and I received our care in a gentle manner. The office is always clean.
in Ft Collins, CO |
The staff is so friendly and helpful. They provide excellent, personalized service. Dr. Murphy is very professional and efficient. He is the best dentist I have seen!
Fort Collins |
Really loved my first appointment here. They were very thorough and way more detailed and efficient than my previous dentist! All the staff is really nice and welcoming and very cozy facility. I would definitely recommend them. My teeth have ever felt cleaner!
in Ft Collins, CO |
I would like to commend Dr. Murphy on the very high standard of treatment and service that I recently received from Harbor Dental. Scheduling an appointment was simple, there was no wait time, the reception staff and dental hygienists were friendly and efficient. Dr.Murphy's facilities are very well equipped, modern, clean and welcoming, and Dr. Murphy provides great feedback and advice. Thank you to all the staff at Harbor Dental!
Fort Collins |
I love this dental practice! Dr. Murphy is amazing and best of all he doesn't ask a lot of questions while doing work inside your mouth. His staff is always friendly and efficient. His office staff is well organized, personable and fun to chat with. I always appreciate the Treatment plan he prints out for me at the end of my visit. It keeps me on track of what I need to budget and plan for. I tell all my friends and family that they should use Dr. Murphy as well.
in Timnath, CO |
HORRIBLE experience. He cracked the root of my molar while doing a routine exam and refused to prescribe be the appropriate antibiotics. I was in excruciating pain for 5 days. I called the office multiple times begging them for answers on the pain in my jaw/neck/face... I finally ended up in the emergency room with Doctors who immediately determined I had a serious infection and put me on intense medication and monitored me until I was well again.
Have you seen Dr. Ciaran Murphy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Murphy?