Dr. Christopher Wenderoth, DMD

Dr. Christopher Wenderoth, DMD

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Christopher Wenderoth, DMD is a dentist who practices in Simpsonville, SC. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.Read his story

Wenderoth Orthodontics, Simpsonville South Carolina

619 SE Main St

Simpsonville, SC 29681

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Wenderoth

Video

Dr. Wenderoth's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wenderoth "I feel blessed to have been able to study and work in a field that I am so passionate about. My education in dentistry, followed by a specialization in orthodontics, has provided me with the knowledge needed to provide my patients with the best care possible. Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 1990 General Practice Residency – VA Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 1991 Certificate in Orthodontics – Albert Einstein Medical Center, 1998 Certification – American Board of Orthodontics, 2009 I have an enthusiasm for learning and a commitment to being a lifelong student. I regularly attend a variety of continuing education courses to make sure that my patients are receiving the latest and greatest state-of-the-art orthodontic care. I am involved in two separate study clubs that have members from all areas of dentistry. We constantly interact and update one another about the current issues and latest topics and technology in all aspects of our profession. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Association of Orthodontists American Board of Orthodontics American Dental Association Southern Association of Orthodontists South Carolina Association of Orthodontists IN THE OFFICE I am in an office full of people who love what they do and am honored to be a part of this team. Each person genuinely strives to provide the best service and care to our patients and to each other, and it comes across in everything we do. From the first phone call patients make to our office, they can sense the upbeat and fun, relaxed atmosphere here. Everyone on this team loves their job and enjoys working with one another. I am originally from Johnstown, PA, and currently reside in Simpsonville with my amazing family. I am happily married to my wife, Tiffanie, and we have a wonderful daughter, Ava, who brings us more joy than we ever imagined. In my spare time I enjoy reading and spending time with my family. I love the outdoors, and my wife and I are both runners, running half marathons when we can. If you see Dr. W out running while you are on the road or at soccer practice, be sure to wave and say hello! Connect with Dr. Wenderoth on Google+ Our Simpsonville orthodontic office provides orthodontic care to Simpsonville and the surrounding communities of Greenville, Five Forks, Laurens, Mauldin, Fountain Inn, and Woodruff. Please contact our office for a complimentary consultation with our orthodontist. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!"

This content was provided by Dr. Wenderoth "I believe in providing Board quality contemporary orthodontic care that is convenient and fun. It is an experience that most would never expect to have in a medical office, but from the moment you call us for an initial visit to your final retainer checks, you will know that every person who works here cares about you. Our fees are reasonable and competitive, and our payment options are tailored to meet your own personal needs. Your insurance is accepted and we will remove the hassle!"

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Palatal Expander
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Va Medical Center Cleveland Oh
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Wenderoth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wenderoth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wenderoth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wenderoth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wenderoth's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Wenderoth Says:

I would like to take a moment to thank you for spending a few moments of your day in order to provide feedback for our office. Our team works very hard each day to try to make your experience with us the best you have ever had.  While we may not always be perfect, we look to you, our patients and friends, to help us get better every day.

Your feedback is something we value very much and something we review every day and

...

Simpsonville, SC |
Dr. Wenderoth treated my daughter and myself with braces and I truly can't recommend him enough. His staff were always happy to see us and treated us like family. Dr. Wenderoth did a wonderful job creating our new smiles and we are sad to be leaving! Moms, you can feel confident you are choosing...more
in Ninety Six |
Dr. Wenderoth and his team have provided orthodontic services for our oldest of 2. We have been very pleased with the services provided. Office staff has always been helpful and very informative at each visit. From the first visit, they have been very responsive to the orthodontic needs and the...more
in Simpsonville SC |
Dr Wenderoth is absolutely lovely. He is conservative on treatment and tries the least invasive tools. I brought my son for a consultation and enjoyed him and the staff so much, I brought my daughter as well.
in Simpsonville, SC |
My son loves coming to see Dr Wenderoth. They make the appointment as easy as possible. The warm chocolate chip cookies at the end are pretty amazing too!
Simpsonville, SC |
Both of my children went to Dr Wenderoth and we loved him and his staff. The are professional and friendly. Dr a Wenderoth and his staff have taken great care of my children's teeth.

Visit Dr. Wenderoth

Dr. Wenderoth accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost