Dr. Christopher Wenderoth, DMD

Dr. Christopher Wenderoth, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Christopher Wenderoth, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Simpsonville, SC and has been practicing for 20 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Wenderoth Orthodontics, Simpsonville South Carolina

619 SE Main St

Simpsonville, SC 29681

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Wenderoth

Video

Dr. Wenderoth's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wenderoth "I feel blessed to have been able to study and work in a field that I am so passionate about. My education in dentistry, followed by a specialization in orthodontics, has provided me with the knowledge needed to provide my patients with the best care possible. Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 1990 General Practice Residency – VA Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 1991 Certificate in Orthodontics – Albert Einstein Medical Center, 1998 Certification – American Board of Orthodontics, 2009 I have an enthusiasm for learning and a commitment to being a lifelong student. I regularly attend a variety of continuing education courses to make sure that my patients are receiving the latest and greatest state-of-the-art orthodontic care. I am involved in two separate study clubs that have members from all areas of dentistry. We constantly interact and update one another about the current issues and latest topics and technology in all aspects of our profession. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Association of Orthodontists American Board of Orthodontics American Dental Association Southern Association of Orthodontists South Carolina Association of Orthodontists IN THE OFFICE I am in an office full of people who love what they do and am honored to be a part of this team. Each person genuinely strives to provide the best service and care to our patients and to each other, and it comes across in everything we do. From the first phone call patients make to our office, they can sense the upbeat and fun, relaxed atmosphere here. Everyone on this team loves their job and enjoys working with one another. I am originally from Johnstown, PA, and currently reside in Simpsonville with my amazing family. I am happily married to my wife, Tiffanie, and we have a wonderful daughter, Ava, who brings us more joy than we ever imagined. In my spare time I enjoy reading and spending time with my family. I love the outdoors, and my wife and I are both runners, running half marathons when we can. If you see Dr. W out running while you are on the road or at soccer practice, be sure to wave and say hello! Connect with Dr. Wenderoth on Google+ Our Simpsonville orthodontic office provides orthodontic care to Simpsonville and the surrounding communities of Greenville, Five Forks, Laurens, Mauldin, Fountain Inn, and Woodruff. Please contact our office for a complimentary consultation with our orthodontist. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!"

This content was provided by Dr. Wenderoth "I believe in providing Board quality contemporary orthodontic care that is convenient and fun. It is an experience that most would never expect to have in a medical office, but from the moment you call us for an initial visit to your final retainer checks, you will know that every person who works here cares about you. Our fees are reasonable and competitive, and our payment options are tailored to meet your own personal needs. Your insurance is accepted and we will remove the hassle!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Va Medical Center Cleveland Oh
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Wenderoth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wenderoth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wenderoth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wenderoth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wenderoth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wenderoth to family and friends

Dr. Wenderoth's Performance

Dr. Wenderoth Says:
"

I would like to take a moment to thank you for spending a few moments of your day in order to provide feedback for our office. Our team works very hard each day to try to make your experience with us the best you have ever had.  While we may not always be perfect, we look to you, our patients and friends, to help us get better every day.

Your feedback is something we value very much and something we review every day

...

Dr Wenderoth is amazing and his staff. They are above top notch people love our experience at his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great experience so far for both of my children during each new stage of their orthodontia. The staff is accommodating and friendly and we feel that our needs are being met and their smiles are on their way to being perfect. Dr Wendroth is committed to making his local community smile more!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly and personable staff. Dr. Wenderoth is great with kids and relates with them well. Always a pleasant experience
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The staff that works with Dr. Wenderoth is AWSOME . I would recommend this practice for any age that was thinking about braces. They are very helpful with scheduling appointments so the kids don't miss too much school time . 5 STARS for sure
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
From start to finish we had an excellent experience at Dr. Wenderoth 's! affordable payment options, no pressure to get started and I never felt as though I was pressured to do any unnecessary "up sell" treatments. Scheduling was always flexible and staff approached our family's schedule, school...more
Are you Dr. Wenderoth?