Dr. Christopher Vivona, DDS

EndodonticsMaleAge 44

Dr. Vivona

Eisner Mark R DDS

2895 Hamilton Blvd Ste 205 Allentown, PA 18104

Dr. Christopher Vivona, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Allentown, PA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vivona to book an appointment.

Dr. Vivona's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vivona

4.3

Dr. Vivona?
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Explained conditions well (16)
  • Listened & answered questions (16)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
I had been having tooth pain for several weeks only controlled with regular doses of ibuprofen. My family dentist diagnosed it as potential root canal issue. I called Dr Vivona's office since he had done my other root canal several years ago with excellent results. His staff was very compassionate and called me back to say they had a cancellation for the next morning. This was great since the only other opening wasn't until 4 weeks later. Dr Vivona and his staff are very patient-friendly and caring and the root canal procedure was done quickly and efficiently. Longest part was getting me numbed up. I did have some mild discomfort in the area for about a week which I understand is normal. Now the discomfort is gone completely and I can once again chew on both sides. Food definitely has more flavor that way. I am very grateful for the speedy help Dr. V and his staff provided and would recommend this practice unreservedly.
Sandra Kowalski – Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Vivona, DDS?
Dr. Vivona walked us through some tooth pain in the midst of Covid-19 while all offices were shut down. We were grateful to him and his patience to know what and when we needed care.
Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Vivona, DDS?
At a time when I was in severe pain and couldn't get immediate help anywhere, Dr. Vivona and his staff were there to help me! I even got lost traveling there (not familiar with the area) and they were still so kind and patient with me till I finally made it. Even gave me step by step directions while I was on the phone TRYING to find my way. I am a first time patient, and they all definitely treated me with care. Dr. Vivona made sure I was completely comfortable throughout the whole root canal procedure. He made sure I felt no pain and would not continue until I was totally numb. He was extremely pleasant and sensitive to my pain and nervousness. I cannot thank Dr. Vivona, his dental assistant and KT, for making sure I got on the schedule today and giving me total relief! Thanks to all of you for everything! Do NOT hesitate to contact them if ever you need these services! Wish I had the option to give 10 stars instead of 5!
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Vivona, DDS?
Unprofessional, bad bedside manner. Left my procedure 3 times, 10 minutes at a time. Seemed very distracted.
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Vivona, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vivona?

• Endodontics