Dr. Christopher Seppi, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Christopher Seppi, DDS

Dentistry | Male

13402 Summerport Village Pkwy Ste 502 Windermere, FL 34786 Get Directions

Dr. Christopher Seppi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Windermere, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seppi to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Seppi's Performance
Clermont, FL |
Dr. Seppi is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate dentist. The many years that I have gone to and experienced various dentist's skills, abilities, expertise, and patient skills HE, Dr. Seppi ranks at the TOP not only in FL but other States that I have live. He always takes the time to explain whatever needs to be done in understandable terms and takes the time to answer any questions.
in Windermere, FL |
This is THE best family dentistry in Windermere! Dr. Seppi is fantastic and friendly and always provides information before doing anything. He won't do procedures if he doesn't really believe you need them. The rest of the staff are super friendly and always are willing to try to squeeze you in if they can!
I was charged $40 dollars for a broken appt. Back in March I called to cancel my appt. from the airpt, while I was waiting for my luggage after a 13 hrs. flight, the person on the phone insisted to reschedule it for the next day, then that day I forgot since I was still recuperating for a long trip, Then I was told $40 dollars was the charge, friend that recommend this practice will stop going there, I wouldn't recommend this place, they are only there for the money...
Ocoee, FL |
I was charged $40 dollars for a broken appt. Back in March I called to cancel my appt from the airpt, I was waiting for my luggage after a 13 hrs. flight, the person on the phone insisted to reschedule it for the next day at 2pm, I was still in the other zone time and tired, but xday in that afternoon I forgot and I was right in the same shopping plaza doing groceries 4 the family, received a call 15' minutes after my appt letting me know $40 was the charged. I've never experiencie this befor
in Orlando, FL |
disappointed
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Seppi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Seppi?

Compare Dr. Seppi

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Seppi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Seppi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Seppi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Seppi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seppi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Seppi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Seppi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.