Dr. Christopher R. Sanker, MD

Dr. Christopher R. Sanker, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 36 years old

15 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Personal Bio

Dr. Sanker's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sanker

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sanker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sanker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanker to family and friends
Dr. Sanker's Performance
in Canton, MI |
I highly recommend this office and Dr. Sanker! When arriving for our daughter Sarah's appointment, we were greeted with a very welcoming smile by the front desk girl, Sarah. She was so knowledgeable and kind. She immediately put us at ease. The office is beautiful and the staff as a whole were very professional and upbeat. Sarah really appreciated the assistant, Lisa and Dr. Sanker for having such an incredible bed-side manner and making her comfortable! Thank you! - The Budnick Family
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Sanker did an excellent job of gum surgery; the area healed quickly and well. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and answered all of my questions.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Tecumseh, MI |
I had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Sanker did a great job explaining the options I had and what the possible outcomes were. I was very pleased with the entire procedure. When everything was complete there were no surprises, everything was as I expected. The entire staff were very kind, courteous and professional.
Our pleasure, JohnL! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
Livonia, MI |
Staff was professional and friendly to a degree that I find way above normal. They were helpful and attentive,, and followed through on all requests. They went above and beyond to make sure this was as comfortable an experience as possible for my family, especially my special needs son!
Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr. Sanker put me at ease. I'm a 52 year old woman that had to have 2 wisdom teeth pulled. This is usually done in adults about 20, I was scared as I am a chemotherapy patient. Dr Sanker assured me that everything would be fine, and it was.
in Jackson mi |
The entire office staff was very friendly and helpful. Day of procedure they did everything possible to make my daughter comfortable.
in Farmington MI |
Dr. Sanker and his staff are very professional and friendly.
Tecumseh, MI |
Very kind listened to my concerns regarding different sedation.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Dr. Sanker was very welcoming and professional throughout the entire process of getting my 4 wisdom teeth removed. He did everything possible to comfort me and let me know that I was doing a great job, and that nothing was my fault (although I know it was my fault for waiting so long to have them removed). He explained everything during my procedure letting me know what he was doing and what sensations I could expect to feel. Afterward everything went well, and I'm now pain free!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher R. Sanker, MD?

Compare Dr. Sanker

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sanker says...

Dr. Christopher Sanker was born in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan. After completing college, Dr. Sanker decided to take a year off to go to Ecuador and work in a dental clinic. His mom had advised him to look into dentistry, and he was inspired by both her encouragement and by the advice that was given to him by a friend's father, who was a dentist. After realizing he had an interested in the dental field, he chose to go to dental school. It wasn't until he completed a one-year General Practice residency that he realized he was more interested in surgery. He enjoyed spending time with the people in the oral and maxillofacial surgery program and liked that he was able to get a wide scope of training and experience, which always kept things interesting.

Dr. Sanker loves working at Michigan Oral Surgeons because it's a fun practice and allows him to help a wide range of people. For Dr. Sanker, oral surgery is like solving a puzzle, and it's extremely satisfying when he can find the solution and help a patient in need. Surgery allows him to actively and continuously help people get better right away. He likes the urgent aspect of treatment because the fast-paced environment inspires him to solve problems and helps him work towards all of the short-term treatment goals. He strives to treat everyone the way he would treat his family, and truly enjoys getting to know and caring for patients.

Dr. Sanker says...

Dr. Sanker attended Kalamazoo College for his undergraduate career, where he graduated in 2003 with a bachelor's degree in biology. Following his year off in Ecuador at a dental clinic, Dr. Sanker chose the University of Michigan for dental school. It was here that he met and formed a lasting friendship with Dr. Lopez.

After earning his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from dental school, Dr. Sanker was fortunate enough to enter a program that allowed him to complete an oral and maxillofacial residency and medical school at the same time. When he completed both, he was honored to join our oral and maxillofacial team.

Dr. Sanker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Facial Fracture