Endodontics  |
Dr. Christopher Palmer, DDS
Dr. Christopher Palmer, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ellisville, MO. He is 34 years old.

265 Clarkson Rd

• Calcification

• Apicoectomy
  • Endodontic Retreatment
  • Root Canal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Umkc
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Umkc

Dr. Palmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Palmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Palmer's Performance
in Wildwood , MO |
Having had my share of root canals, Dr Palmer handles them the best! He is more thorough than any other dentist, and takes the time needed to explain why and how he is going to help me save my tooth. The staff is very helpful in scheduling and chairside, as well. Overall, just a great place!! Highly recommend.
in Sullivan, MO |
Just left Apex Endodontics and Dr. Palmer, after having a root canal. I highly recommend this office! The staff was very kind, courteous, patient, reassuring, and knowledgeable. There was absolutely no pain with numbing injections or the root canal.
Thank you Lynn for your kind review of our office! With comments like this, you are not only putting a smile on our faces, but much more than that you are helping others to know that a root canal is not the worst thing they will ever have! We appreciate your comments and your referrals to friends, you are very kind.
in Ballwin, MO |
I was referred to Dr. Palmer by my dentist for root canal therapy. My experience was really good. Dr. Palmer has a really calming voice and works gently. My tooth felt better the next day and I had no pain in my jaw. I felt more comfortable getting my root canal therapy from Dr. Palmer than I did getting fillings at my dentist and that's the truth! He is a sweet person and did a good job answering my questions. I would very very HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.
Thank you Leslie for taking the time to post this review of our office and your recent visit. While everyone's experience may be different, we are happy to hear that your pain subsided and that your tooth is feeling great! Dr. Palmer always takes great strides to stay calm and explain in full what each patient will be experiencing and what will take place before their treatment and throughout. Thank you again
in Affton, MO |
This doctor charges more for an office visit than a surgeon who saves lives! His charges are way overinflated! No wonder no one is in the waiting room the two times I've been there for his expertise! And I still had to wait 15 - 20 minutes for his time!
While each patient we see is very important to us, we are glad we were able to take care of your pain and your tooth for you. Every patients financial issue is highly individual, and this is why we are always certain to let you know in advance of your treatment what the cost will be so that we may help you set up any financial arrangements if necessary. Thank you for using our services, we appreciate your visit
in Wildwood, MO |
he is the MOST caring, understanding person to have taking care of you that you can ever find in a dental specialist!
Thank you. Your trust in our office and the dentist's skills means so much!
in St Louis, MO |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Palmer. He is a wonderful Dentist. I was referred for an exam to see if I needed a root canal. Luckily, I didn't need one. If I eve needed such a procedure, I go to him without any hesitation. He was so gentle, professional and caring. I felt at ease as soon as I met him. I highly recommend Dr. Palmer.
We appreciate your kind comment! With patients like you coming in, it makes our day go that much smoother as well. If you ever need our services again, we certainly hope you seek us out.
in Ballwin, MO |
Very good listener. Perfect skills. He is so good, I needed 2 root canals on two molars right next to one another, he did both at the same time at my request.
Thank you Gary, we appreciate the faith and trust you have placed in our office. You have been a great patient all along!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Palmer, DDS?

Visit Dr. Palmer