Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Laing
353 Office Plz Tallahassee, FL 32301

Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tallahassee, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Laing accepts

Dr. Laing accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
Preferred Dentists
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Humana PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Laing treats your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Laing?
Dr. Laing's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS
Kim is amazing! Dr. Laing is nice, honest, and very professional. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
Until recently, my dental care needs have hovered around preventive treatment. Then my wisdom teeth needed to come out and I was extremely nervous. Dr. Laing and his staff were so gentle and reassuring and made my wisdom teeth removable experience as pleasant as possible. I feel fortunate to have found such a skilled dentist within my dental network.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
I recently became a patient of Dr. Laing. Thus far, I have not needed any specialized dental services other than getting my teeth cleaned by Jennifer. However, I am confident that I am in good hands should I need those services in the future. His professional staff all have years of experience in their areas of service, and like him, they are all friendly and willing to help the patients any way they can. I recommend him and his staff to anyone in need of dental services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
Dr Laing was very friendly and knowledgeable about dentistry and the treatment I need. I appreciate his friendly staff and their willingness to make sure I had an appointment that was suitable to my schedule. I look forward to meeting my hygienist Jennifer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
I honestly can't stop telling my friends about my new dentist. His staff is very professional and they all made me feel very welcomed. Dr. Laing is great at his job. I have always been terrified of the dentist. He explains every detail of the exam before he does anything. That helps calms my anxiety. I am very satisfied with Dr. Laing. Love the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
Love this guy! I was a former patient of Dr. Roberts and broke a tooth and Dr. Laing got me right in without delay and fixed the tooth efficiently. Seriously, best dentist in town--walk, don't run or his office for your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
I was a patient of Dr. Roberts and he sold his practice to Dr. Laing and I couldn't be more pleased. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional as is his staff and he will do everything possible to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. He also has a great sense of humor which helps take the edge off. Highly recommend him as a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
I found Dr. Laing and staff to be very professional, courteous, and thorough. Miss Kim was my hygienist and see was awesome. I've never had my teeth cleaned so well!!! I will definitely be back and refer all of my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
I followed Dr. Laing to his new location and am very happy that I did. He is extremely gentle, professional and caring and his staff makes you feel welcome and at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
Where is his new practice? I need to transfer over. He is so awesome with my kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
Great dentist! However the phone service has much imporvement to consider. I have made an appointment with another dentist. Within 5 minutes the other dentist not only took my call on the first try, they also booked an appointment for me in less than 24 hrs. I am in pain and need dental care. Not sure if it is an emergency, but know that I am in pain. Very disappointed in Laings customer service. I got a vm recording for 2 other dds. Dr. Laing was not mentioned however his number was listed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?
I wasn't having the best day yesterday when my crown fell off (Thank God I was already on the way to my kids dentist appointment). Dr. Laing made my day & made me feel like a Queen by fitting me in at the end of their long work day & fixing my crown! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Laing, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Laing?

• Fri: closed