Dentistry  |
Dr. Christopher Henley, DMD
Dr. C.J. Henley is a Florida native and a second generation dentist. After graduating from Boone High School in Orlando he moved to Jacksonville Beach and attended Florida Community College at Jacksonville. While at FCCJ he served as President and Senator of Student Government and was the President and Founder of the Chemistry and Biotechnology Club. Dr. Henley earned his Bachelor of Science in Integrative Biology from the University of Florida. During his undergraduate studies he served on the Board of Directors for the American Student Dental Association. In addition, he researched molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis of Porphyromonas gingivalis (P. gingivalis), a bacterium that is associated with adult periodontitis and recently reported to be involved in cardiovascular disease. Dr. Henley also earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Florida. During his time at the University of Florida College of Dentistry, Dr. Henley received awards for ethics and cosmetic dentistry. While in private practice Dr. Henley continues his educational commitment by serving as faculty in the department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. Dr. Henley is a member of the the Jacksonville Dental Society (JDS), the Northeast District Dental Association (NEDDA), the Florida Dental Association (FDA), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). Dr. Henley serves as an Alternate Delegate for the NEDDA and is a member of the Council for New Dentists for the FDA. Also as a member of the NEDDA, he serves as the Member-At-Large. He has also served as a member on the Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital Cleft and Craniofacial Disorders Team. As a commitment to our community Dr. Henley serves as member of the Head and Neck Tumor Board at Baptist MD Anderson. The tumor board is a multi-specialty group including radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, ear, nose and throat specialists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, dentists, nurses, physical, occupational, speech and swallowing therapists, dietitians and a social workers. The Head and Neck Tumor Board works together using the latest in dentistry and cancer therapy to ensure that patients have the best possible outcomes. Dr. Henley also is regularly contributes to the FDA Today. A magazine published by the Florida Dental Association. Dr. Henley enjoys fishing, playing golf, cooking, water skiing, snowboarding, restoring classic cars, gardening and most importantly spending time with his wife Stephanie and two wonderful daughters.

3675 Hendricks Ave

Jacksonville, FL 32207

Learn about Dr. Henley

This content was provided by Dr. Henley "It is our goal to form life-long relationships with our patients, providing them with the best in cosmetic dentistry, family dentistry, and oral medicine.  We are "hands on" in every part of the restorative process.  This means that we see your restorations in every phase of their creation.  We use the best materials, backed by science.  We use the best dental labs in Jacksonville and communicate with them daily regarding cases.  And we work with the best specialists in Jacksonville to ensure that your outcome is simply beautiful. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Florida College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Henley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Henley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henley to family and friends
Dr. Henley's Performance
Longwood, FL |
Love Dr.Henley... he is the best! Didn't even feel a pinch. Rosemary is my favorite face to see:)
in Jacksonville, FL |
I've been going to Dr Kelly and now Dr Henley for a long time. My experience has always been very good with both doctors and staff.
in Jacksonville fl |
Staff very friendly and professional.. dr. Henley took time with me to answer my questions. And very gentle.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Henley will forever be my dentist. It is so refreshing to go to an honest practice. He nor his staff are pushy with unnecessary products or procedures. Dr. Henley and his staff are efficient and you will be in and out. Can't say enough good things. Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review! We consider ourselves fortunate to have such amazing patients like you! -Dr. Henley
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Henley is very thorough and makes my appointments very pleasant. I have health issues that he addresses each time I visit and I'm confident he will keep me informed of any changes in my dental health
We appreciate you too! It means a lot to our entire team to hear that we are making our patients happy. -Dr. Henley
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Henley has excellent communication skills and is a very skilled dentist, as well. His staff is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. My experiences have all been very positive with Dr Henley; my dental procedures have been done correctly with great attention to detail. I highly recommended him.
Thank you so much for the kind words! We're all happy that you are happy with the work that you have received. -Dr. Henley
in Jacksonville, Florida |
Very professional and caring, meticulous about your teeth.
Thank you! We love teeth! We always love to see you in the office! -Dr. Henley
Charlotte, NC |
Great. Friendly and professional.
Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review!! -Dr. Henley
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Henley is personable and considerate. Also, he is meticulous about his work.
If we could we would give you a 5 star review too! It's always a pleasure to see you in the office! -Dr. Henley
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Henley is well qualified in his field and works hard to make his patients feel comfortable.
Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review! It is truly appreciated! -Dr. Henley
in Jacksonville, FL |
Professional, polite, and informative.
Thank you for the kind words! We are fortunate to have patients like you in our practice! -Dr. Henley
in Jacksonville, FL |
I first went to Dr. Henley because I had a broken cap on a front tooth. I was only expecting something similar to the cap which broke. What I got fits better, feels better and is SO much more attractive. I don't know of any way they could be more perfect. When the old cap broke, I didn't consider that lucky. Now I consider that a lucky break because I am so happy with my new teeth
Our entire team is excited that you're so happy with your new teeth! We all appreciate the kind words. -Dr. Henley
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Henley, DMD?

Visit Dr. Henley