Dr. Christopher Frigo, DDS

Dr. Christopher Frigo, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |
857 reviews

Dr. Christopher Frigo, DDS is an dentist who practices in Gulfport, MS. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years....See Less

Frigo Orthodontics

545 16th St

Gulfport, MS 39507

• CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Frigo

Frigo Orthodontics is a continually evolving practice where change is embraces with enthusiasm, team members are treated as valued partners and provided the autonomy to ensure that we remain at the forefront of innovative orthodontic care. Our Focus is always on the psychological growth and development of every patient while producing remarkable orthodontics and remarkable experiences!

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Louisiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Louisiana State University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Louisiana State University / School Of Dentistry In New Orleans Orthodontics Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Usaf Barksdale Afb Advanced Education In General Dentistry Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Frigo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frigo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frigo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frigo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Frigo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frigo to family and friends
Dr. Frigo's Performance
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Frigo and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Frigo truly cares about all his patients and does what he can to give them the perfect smile. You can tell that he enjoys his work because he always has a smile and a great attitude. He takes time with each patient, and you never feel like he is rushing through your appointment to get to the next one. The office is beautiful, clean, and inviting. The Gulfport office is easy to get to, just off Hwy 90. I would recommend Dr. Frigo to anyone looking
in Gulfport, MS |
Frigo Orthodontics has provided me with the best treatment and greatest results. I have always been self-conscious about my smile; my teeth were large and overcrowded. With the help of Dr. Frigo and his team they took care of it using Invisialigns with the utmost care. Not only did they properly fixed the arrangement of my teeth but also fixed my chip tooth. Also, as a college student working on my master at Mississippi State University, it was very difficult to make multiple trips to the coast
Diberville, MS |
I had a great experience. Dr. Frigo and his team were very friendly and I would highly recommend him to others.
Diamondhead, MS |
Friendly staff and fun environment . My 8 year old is actually excited to go to the orthodontist :)
in Diamondhead, MS |
Dr. Frigo is the nicest orthodontist ever! He and his staff are always so friendly.
Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Frigo has provided the best possible care. He and his staff are wonderful! You are in good hands!
in Biloxi, MS |
I had a great experience here. the staff is super friendly and did a great job on my teeth.
in Gulfport, MS |
The positive environment; ACT prep; teeth whitening post care; and many other benefits were over and above!
in Biloxi, MS |
The office staff, dental staff, and Dr. Frigo made my son and myself feel very comfortable about the experience of getting braces. We knew once we left this was the right decision and the right place to be.
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Frigo is wonderful! He is very knowledgable, personable and friendly. The office is beatiful and the staff are very attentive. We had a great experience with Dr. Frigo!
in Gautier, MS |
Very friendly staff and Dr. Frigo is great! Provided excellent care and advice. Happy with how his recommendation of invisalign improved the alignment of my teeth.
in Gulfport, MS |
Him and his staff are always so caring and friendly. They're always on time with their scheduled appointments. He also offers ACT prep to help children with their ACT scores, and he tries to get them scholarships as well. He does more than just fix your teeth!
in Gulfport, MS |
I enjoyed the personalized service I received! All of the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I have amazing results and a beautiful smile now thanks to Dr. Frigo and all of his staff!
in Gulfport, Ms |
He does amazing work especially for his teenage patients. He's the best!!!
in Gulfport, MS |
The staff is always welcoming and Dr. Frigo shows genuine concern about his patients. My daughter and I had a wonderful experience during our treatments. I would highly recommend Dr. Frigo to anyone who inquires about a more beautiful smile.
Ridgeland, MS |
Great with children!
Gulfport,ms |
Dr. Frigo and his staff are amazing! My daughter not only revived great dental care, but the "extra" lessons such as community service, ACT prep, incentives for good grades, and the life lessons shared are above and beyond... highly recommend!
in Gulfport, MS |
My daughter said that Dr. Frigo and his staff were just very friendly and made you feel right at home.
in Gulfport, MS |
Excellent!!! Could not be more pleased. Very nice staff. They answered all my questions and explained everything. So very convenient and easy to use,. Already see a change in my smile.
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Frigo and his staff are amazing! Courteous, thorough, punctual at every visit. The extras they offer, like the ACT Prep course, picking up children from school...they really care about our children and their success. Highly recommend!
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. Frigo takes care of our boys and he is a wonderful professional who really cares about their dental, mental and spiritual wellbeing. We have hit the Jackpot. The care is excellent, the staff professional and personable and they really value your opinion,.
in Gulfport Ms |
I am now 21 months into my 24 month treatment plan with Frigo orthodontics and the entire staff has been nothing but great. The office is always clean and the staff members are welcoming. Last week I had the laser surgery done on my gums and I absolutely love the results. This surgery was not in my treatment plan but Dr. Frigo offered it to me anyway. I am beyond grateful for Dr. Frigo and his entire staff.
in Biloxi, MS |
Excellent service on every visit. Dr. Frigo and staff very dedicated to the success of their patients.
in Bay Saint Louis, MS |
I love Dr. Frigo and all of his staff at the Gulfport location. They are always so sweet and friendly.
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Frigo and his staff went above and beyond in helping me with my orthodontic needs! They have an amazing facility and employ the most friendly and welcoming staff anyone could ask for. As an active duty military member with limited time available, all appointments were easily scheduled and very efficient. I could not have chosen a better Invisalign provider and recommend Frigo Orthodontics to everyone.
in Gulfport, MS |
My experience with Dr. Frigo was amazing. Every time I walk inside the office it felt like I was in another home, and the staff is very courteous to all the patients. The shuttle was sensational, and I love it. It is such a blessing to be part of the lifetime patients, and I want to thank the staff for everything they had achieve. Frigo Orthodontists is the best in Gulf Coast Mississippi.
in Perkinston, MS |
Absolutely love Dr. Frigo, his office & his staff! Everyone is always super helpful & nice! I recommend him to everyone!
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Frigo is extremely professional and possesses the knowledge and ability to provide you with a beautiful smile! His staff is always kind and willing to assist you with any questions or needs! Overall an excellent experience and establishment!!
Gulfport |
Terrible. Does not supervise his workers. Can only handle basic problems. Felt like I was in a Stafford movie, so phony.
in Gulfport, MS |
Every experience with his staff and Dr Frigo was excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Frigo, DDS?

Visit Dr. Frigo

Dr. Frigo accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
    Coventry Health Care of Louisiana HMO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life