Dr. Christopher Edmondson, DDS

Dr. Christopher Edmondson, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Christopher Edmondson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Denton, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Denton Family Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Edmondson

Dr. Edmondson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Edmondson "I have been blessed to have had some fantastic patients over the years that I truly consider family and friends. Each has led interesting lives and done interesting things, and it is fun to get to know each person's story. I think what I appreciate most about helping my patients is just simply the fact that I get to. I am thankful that God has blessed me with the talent and abilities to help them and that they have placed their trust and confidence in me to allow me to treat them. I enjoy all aspects of dentistry, but I get most excited by creating beautiful smiles in my patients. While I get a great sense of fulfillment from helping patients get out of pain or achieve healthy teeth and gums, I get really excited to watch personalities change so much over the course of treatment. I have had patients come in ashamed to smile and have watched them completely open up, smile, and laugh. Seeing that transformation is the reason I am excited to come to work each day."

This content was provided by Dr. Edmondson "Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care.  We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Texas A&M University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center In San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Edmondson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Edmondson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edmondson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edmondson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edmondson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edmondson to family and friends

Dr. Edmondson's Performance

Came here and found immediate results. Spent over a year with another dentist, complaining of a specific issue only to be told there was no issue. Dr. Edmondson found it right away and explained the issue. Friendly staff, very thorough explanations. In the process of making Dr. Edmondson our...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
My son is a college student in Denton. When we were looking for a local dentist, we found Dr. Edmonson online. The purpose of the main visit was to replace a broken nightguard. The quality of service was terrible. It took four weeks to get the nightguard and it was very poor quality. When may...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1