Dr. Christopher Edmondson, DDS

Dr. Christopher Edmondson, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 47 years old

I have been blessed to have had some fantastic patients over the years that I truly consider family and friends. Each has led interesting lives and done interesting things, and it is fun to get to know each person's story. I think what I appreciate most about helping my patients is just simply the fact that I get to. I am thankful that God has blessed me with the talent and abilities to help them and that they have placed their trust and confidence in me to allow me to treat them. I enjoy all aspects of dentistry, but I get most excited by creating beautiful smiles in my patients. While I get a great sense of fulfillment from helping patients get out of pain or achieve healthy teeth and gums, I get really excited to watch personalities change so much over the course of treatment. I have had patients come in ashamed to smile and have watched them completely open up, smile, and laugh. Seeing that transformation is the reason I am excited to come to work each day.Read more

Denton Family Dentistry
2219 S Loop 288 Ste 215
Denton, TX 76205 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Edmondson
Dr. Edmondson's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (2)
in Aubrey, TX |
Came here and found immediate results. Spent over a year with another dentist, complaining of a specific issue only to be told there was no issue. Dr. Edmondson found it right away and explained the issue. Friendly staff, very thorough explanations. In the process of making Dr. Edmondson our family dentist. Very excited to be here.
Denton, TX |
My son is a college student in Denton. When we were looking for a local dentist, we found Dr. Edmonson online. The purpose of the main visit was to replace a broken nightguard. The quality of service was terrible. It took four weeks to get the nightguard and it was very poor quality. When may son tried to talk to the staff about the nightguard not being usable, they put him in a room and told him to wait. After an hour, they told him to go home - the dentist was busy.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Edmondson, DDS?

Dr. Edmondson says...

Dr. Edmondson's Care Philosophy

Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care.  We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.

Dr. Edmondson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Tooth Demineralization

University Of Texas Health Science Center In San Antonio

Graduated in 1997

Texas A&M University

Dr. Edmondson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edmondson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bonding