Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD

Pediatric DentistryMaleAge 53

Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Saint Petersburg, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Tampa General Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD

7601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste A Saint Petersburg, FL 33702

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Donato treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Donato accepts

Dr. Donato accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Dr. Donato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Donato

Before starting the service they told me what was covered through the insurance and what I’m responsible to pay at the end of the service. Signed the pricing we agreed on. Got the serviced done and paid the remaining balance before leaving the office. 3 weeks later I get a bill from them that I owed them money. Called back to talk to esa, the manager. She was no help. Apparently they underestimate their pricing and now they’re making the client pay for the difference even though I already paid what was due from me at the service. I tried to get the corporate number and she refuse to give me one. Then I asked for the business owner number and she refused to give it to me. She insist she was the only one you can talk to. I gave them my insurance info 3 weeks prior to my appointment date. They should of been able to give me the correct pricing for the service.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Feb 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?
Dr. Donato is wonderful with my brother who is autistic and developmentally delayed. My brother will actually go in to the office without any hesitation at all. He also treats Larry professionally where other dentists have treated him like he has the plague. I would recommend him to anyone. We drive from Summerfield to use his services because it is worth it for Larry to be comfortable with the dentist.
S. Turmel – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?
Dr. Donato and his highly skilled and competent team, are truly the best group of dental employee's I've ever had the pleasure to meet. From the very first phone call to the moment I walk out of my appointments, I have always felt like I'm the star on the Lifetime Smiles show. They don't force any unnecessary treatment, in fact, they encourage my needs before my wants. They take the time to explain everything to me and don't move forward until I'm in complete understanding. And to top it off, the offices are so unbelievably clean, you naturally feel very comfortable receiving your oral health care here. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LIFETIME SMILES DENTAL CARE!
rooty_toothy – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?
Very professional staff, beautiful work and able to work with special needs and sedation.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Donato, she is 38 years and has Down Syndrome. She had bad, loose front teeth from previous root canals, and heart issues, She is on med wavier + Dr. Donato is med wavier approved. There were staggering amount of paper work to be done + his office manager + staff were efficient, professional courteous. Because of her heart issues, Dr. Donato closely worked with her cardiologist. She had a permanent bridge put in. Love her great smile THANKS to Dr. Donato!!!!
S. Vanderlinde in St Petersburg, FL – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?
I have relied upon Dr. Christopher Donato and his staff at Lifetime Smiles to take good care of my family's dental needs for many years, and have always been extremely satisfied! This dental practice always provides services in a friendly and professional manner, we would highly recommend!
Bill M. in Bradenton, FL – Mar 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Donato?

We have designed our practice to provide dental services to the communities we serve and to maintain the oral health of our patients. My Associates and...Read more

• Pediatric Dentistry

1995
Boston University Goldman School Of Graduate Dentistry
1991
Merrimack College

Is Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Donato's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Donato accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Donato frequently treats Broken Tooth, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Donato treats.

Where is Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD's office located?

Dr. Donato's office is located at 7601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste A, Saint Petersburg, FL 33702. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Donato has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Christopher Donato, DMD?

Lifetime Smiles Dental Care

Lifetime Smiles Dental Care of St. Pete7601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste A Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
Lifetime Smiles Dental Care of Sarasota2727 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota, FL 34239

Lifetime Smiles Dental Care of Tampa2509 W Crest Ave Ste 1 Tampa, FL 33614

Dr. Donato is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Sarasota Memorial Hospital

Sarasota, FL

80% Patients that would definitely recommend, 10% higher than the national average

10 Awards Received