Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Dauterive, DDS
At Memorial Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of Spring Cypress, Dr. Christopher Dauterive is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who offers surgical procedures in a comfortable and safe environment. Dr. Chris Dauterive grew up in Katy, Texas. He attended St. Thomas High School and received his college degree from the University of St. Thomas in Houston. After college, Dr. Dauterive earned his dental degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch and then completed his four-year specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Dr. Dauterive practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He performs surgeries ranging from wisdom teeth extractions and dental implant placement to corrective jaw surgery and facial reconstruction. Dr. Dauterive is certified to perform all levels of anesthesia and he currently holds certificates in Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Dr. Dauterive is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and an associate clinical professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Texas Medical Branch. He is on hospital staff and has operating privileges at Houston Methodist Hospital, Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital Houston. He is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the Texas, Southwest and Houston Societies of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Dauterive is also an active member in the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association and Greater Houston Dental Society.

11510 Barker Cypress Rd # 600

Cypress, TX 77433

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Dauterive

This content was provided by Dr. Dauterive "Accepting new patients"

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch
  • American Association Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dauterive has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dauterive has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dauterive does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dauterive and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dauterive's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dauterive to family and friends
Dr. Dauterive's Performance
I was so scared to have my rotten tooth pulled. Dr. Dauterive is the best oral surgeon in Houston!!!
in Spring, TX |
I am an absolute needle and dental coward. I literally pass out with needles. I absolutely picked the best office and professional staff for my care. The staff and Dr. Dauterive were so kind, patient, and caring. They took their time and explained everything before they did it. They used a spray to numb the site for my IV before they did it. I went to sleep without any fear or anxiety. I remember nothing and am now 4 days post my extraction with absolutely no pain or swelling. So awesome !!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dauterive is one of the best dentist I've gone to in quite some time. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and caring.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dauterive is an excellent oral surgeon! Dr. Dauterive and his staff were not only very knowledgeable and friendly but they did not mind answering all the questions we had about my daughter's wisdom teeth surgery before, during, and after the procedure. Unfortunately we had to contact Dr. Dauterive over the weekend because my daughter had an adverse reaction to the pain medication but he couldn't have been nicer about it! Thank you Dr. Dauterive for taking such great care of my daughter!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dauterive made me feel very comfortable. I was very nervous going in to get my dental implants and he made me feel very relaxed. I treated me like family, and not just a patient.
in Houston, TX |
My 10 y/o son had a permanent tooth injury and needed an extraction. Dr. Dauterive had great bedside manner that put him at ease! His knowledge and expertise saved us from unnecessary procedures (recommended by our pediatric dentist) and dental expenses. Very friendly and organized office staff. Would highly recommend this practice!
in Houston, TX |
I had been experiencing a significant amount of pain from a tooth with a vertical root fracture that had a previous root canal/crown. Dr. Dauterive took me in the same day I called for an extraction and my pain relief was almost instantaneous. The doctor and staff are very personable and put you at ease. I will be back for an implant. Great experience, would highly recommend.
in Houston, Texas |
I came to see Dr Dauterive for an implant. The procedure was quick and painless. I really appreciated the follow up call in the evening to check on me. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any oral surgery procedures!
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Dauterive 3 times in 2 weeks, and every visit was so easy. He was so nice, answered all of my questions, and reassured me when I was nervous about getting my wisdom teeth out. Would recommend in a heartbeat!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dauterive performed my wisdom teeth extraction and he was amazing! He kept me calm the whole time and patiently answered all of my questions (and there were A LOT of questions!)
in Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr. Dauterive was as great one, he gets an A+ in my book. He was very professional ,experienced and provided quality care. Dr. Dauterive would be my first choice to recommend to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dauterive, DDS?

Visit Dr. Dauterive