Dr. Christopher Baker, DDS

Dr. Christopher Baker, DDS

Dentistry | Male

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Baker practices Dentistry at 1 location in Sellersburg, IN.

Are you Dr. Baker? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Baker's Experience

Visiting Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Baker's Performance
Sellersburg, IN |
Best hygienist ever, gentle, thorough, and intelligent. The assistant is extremely nice and gentle. Wonderful staff and totally a pleasure to be around them.
in Louisville, KY |
Addressed problems - laid out a plan to give me the best mouth possible - and works diligently as I can afford, maximizing my insurance benefits used annually. Friendly and considerate - my dentist.
in Louisville, KY |
I was very please in meeting Dr. Baker for the first time. Very professional and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I hadn't been to a dentist in a while and they didn't make me feel bad for that, just wanted to help "keep me on track", which I really appreciated. Highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great dentist!
in Scottsburg, IN |
I have been a patient at Dr. Baker's office for years. The office staff is very nice and caring. Dr. Baker is very ethical and straight forward. I would highly recommend Southern Indiana Dental Care.
in New Albany, IN |
5 Stars!!! This is by Far the best Dental office I have ever been to!! Dr Baker is very professional, well spoken and very polite! He answers all question and explains things clearly to me! If you are looking for a gentle caring dentist this is the place for you!! The staff is amazing!! Stacy at the front desk is always smiling and polite! The girls in the back are amazing and caring!! 5 stars to Southern Indiana Dental Care!
in Sellersburg, IN |
This place is absolutely horrible and completely unprofessional! They gave my daughter a fluoride treatment without even asking permission of the parent! Refused to give us our x-rays that we paid for! And when that wasn't enough they were rude and be little us as we left! The "dentest" has long oily hair and droesmt even seem to have showered in weeks! The lack of cleanliness in this facility is defently something to be scared of! Do NOT go here!
in Edinburgh, IN |
Dr. Baker has been my dentist for many years. I have always been treated with care and respect. I travel from Edinburgh over an hour to see him. Love him and his staff!
in Clarksville, IN |
Baker is not a good choice if you have any nervous feelings about dentists. He can be insulting, degrading, arrogant, and completely unprofessional. I would avoid at all costs.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Dr.Baker is RUDE and is not professional at all in resolving conflicts!instead of resolving the issue,he was yelling infront of everyone!he expects the patient to know about all XRay types and when they were taken instead of checking with the insurance at the time they agree to make the appointment!They waited until I took my kids out of school to take for cleaning to tell me they would have to take xrays before cleaning and I would have to pay for it out of pocket cause previous dentist took Xr
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Baker, DDS?
Are you Dr. Baker?

Compare Dr. Baker

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Baker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Baker does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.