Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Baker, DDS
Dr. Christopher Baker, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sellersburg, IN.

111 Heritage Sq

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Baker

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Dr. Baker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Baker's Performance
Memphis, IN |
Dr. Baker has no patience to explain things professionally. If you ask questions he is arrogant and confrontational. He's just concerned about being paid upfront for all services even with dental insurance.
in New Albany, Indiana |
seriously the best dentist. office staff was all super nice, especially the front desk girl! so glad I decided to go there.
Sellersburg, IN |
Best hygienist ever, gentle, thorough, and intelligent. The assistant is extremely nice and gentle. Wonderful staff and totally a pleasure to be around them.
in Louisville, KY |
Addressed problems - laid out a plan to give me the best mouth possible - and works diligently as I can afford, maximizing my insurance benefits used annually. Friendly and considerate - my dentist.
in Louisville, KY |
I was very please in meeting Dr. Baker for the first time. Very professional and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I hadn't been to a dentist in a while and they didn't make me feel bad for that, just wanted to help "keep me on track", which I really appreciated. Highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great dentist!
in Scottsburg, IN |
I have been a patient at Dr. Baker's office for years. The office staff is very nice and caring. Dr. Baker is very ethical and straight forward. I would highly recommend Southern Indiana Dental Care.
in New Albany, IN |
5 Stars!!! This is by Far the best Dental office I have ever been to!! Dr Baker is very professional, well spoken and very polite! He answers all question and explains things clearly to me! If you are looking for a gentle caring dentist this is the place for you!! The staff is amazing!! Stacy at the front desk is always smiling and polite! The girls in the back are amazing and caring!! 5 stars to Southern Indiana Dental Care!
in Sellersburg, IN |
This place is absolutely horrible and completely unprofessional! They gave my daughter a fluoride treatment without even asking permission of the parent! Refused to give us our x-rays that we paid for! And when that wasn't enough they were rude and be little us as we left! The "dentest" has long oily hair and droesmt even seem to have showered in weeks! The lack of cleanliness in this facility is defently something to be scared of! Do NOT go here!
in Edinburgh, IN |
Dr. Baker has been my dentist for many years. I have always been treated with care and respect. I travel from Edinburgh over an hour to see him. Love him and his staff!
in Clarksville, IN |
Baker is not a good choice if you have any nervous feelings about dentists. He can be insulting, degrading, arrogant, and completely unprofessional. I would avoid at all costs.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Dr.Baker is RUDE and is not professional at all in resolving conflicts!instead of resolving the issue,he was yelling infront of everyone!he expects the patient to know about all XRay types and when they were taken instead of checking with the insurance at the time they agree to make the appointment!They waited until I took my kids out of school to take for cleaning to tell me they would have to take xrays before cleaning and I would have to pay for it out of pocket cause previous dentist took Xr
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Baker, DDS?
Are you Dr. Baker?