Dr. Christo Mallakis, DMD

Dr. Christo Mallakis, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Christo Mallakis, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Escondido, CA. He graduated from Midwestern University College Of Dental Medicine and practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

1060 E Grand Ave

Escondido, CA 92025

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Mallakis

Dr. Mallakis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mallakis "I was born and raised in southern California, and I just can't get enough of the wonderful weather! I love to stay active by playing basketball, golfing, and fishing. My beautiful fiancé Dr. Natasha Masters, who is a pharmacist, has also gotten me into running and yoga. We are excited to get married in the early Fall of 2016. We also really enjoy food, so we are always trying out new recipes and finding interesting restaurants to eat at. I'm a proud graduate of San Diego State University. Go Aztecs! I earned my dental degree at Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Arizona, a school that concentrated on comprehensive patient care with the newest techniques and materials. While there I was honored with an award from the American College of Prosthodontists. I am passionate about dentistry, and learning is a never ending journey in my career. Staying up to date allows me to provide the best care for my patients and contribute to a more positive perception of dentistry. I have attended countless hours of continuing education, including courses at Spear Education, the most innovative and respected dental education provider in the country. I love educating patients and helping them understand how to improve their oral health. I believe in always having a positive exchange with people and providing my patients with the same quality of dentistry I would give myself and my family. I look forward to seeing you at our office. Active memberships: Academy for Sports Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association California Dental Association San Diego County Dental Society sdCEREC Study Club Spear Education "

14  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• San Diego State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Midwestern University College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Spear Education Continuing Education
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Mallakis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mallakis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallakis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallakis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallakis' Reviews