Dr. Christo Mallakis, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male

Dr. Christo Mallakis, DMD
I was born and raised in southern California, and I just can't get enough of the wonderful weather! I love to stay active by playing basketball, golfing, and fishing. My beautiful fiancé Dr. Natasha Masters, who is a pharmacist, has also gotten me into running and yoga. We are excited to get married in the early Fall of 2016. We also really enjoy food, so we are always trying out new recipes and finding interesting restaurants to eat at. I'm a proud graduate of San Diego State University. Go Aztecs! I earned my dental degree at Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Arizona, a school that concentrated on comprehensive patient care with the newest techniques and materials. While there I was honored with an award from the American College of Prosthodontists. I am passionate about dentistry, and learning is a never ending journey in my career. Staying up to date allows me to provide the best care for my patients and contribute to a more positive perception of dentistry. I have attended countless hours of continuing education, including courses at Spear Education, the most innovative and respected dental education provider in the country. I love educating patients and helping them understand how to improve their oral health. I believe in always having a positive exchange with people and providing my patients with the same quality of dentistry I would give myself and my family. I look forward to seeing you at our office. Active memberships: Academy for Sports Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association California Dental Association San Diego County Dental Society sdCEREC Study Club Spear Education

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Mallakis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Mallakis

Dr. Mallakis accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Mallakis is now accepting new patients

Dr. Mallakis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mallakis to family and friends
based on 1 review
Dr. Mallakis' Performance
Have you seen Dr. Christo Mallakis, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mallakis?

Compare Dr. Mallakis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mallakis says...

I was born and raised in southern California, and I just can't get enough of the wonderful weather! I love to stay active by playing basketball, golfing, and fishing. My beautiful fiancé Dr. Natasha Masters, who is a pharmacist, has also gotten me into running and yoga. We are excited to get married in the early Fall of 2016. We also really enjoy food, so we are always trying out new recipes and finding interesting restaurants to eat at.

I'm a proud graduate of San Diego State University. Go Aztecs! I earned my dental degree at Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Arizona, a school that concentrated on comprehensive patient care with the newest techniques and materials. While there I was honored with an award from the American College of Prosthodontists.

I love educating patients and helping them understand how to improve their oral health. I believe in always having a positive exchange with people and providing my patients with the same quality of dentistry I would give myself and my family. I look forward to seeing you at our office.

Active memberships:

• California Dental Association
  • San Diego County Dental Society
  • sdCEREC Study Club
  • Spear Education

Dr. Mallakis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Broken Tooth

Midwestern University College Of Dental Medicine
    San Diego State University
  • Other Education
    Spear Education Continuing Education

Dr. Mallakis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallakis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry