Dr. Christine Tenaglia, DDS

Dr. Christine Tenaglia, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Christine Tenaglia, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Okemos, MI and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1992 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

3985 Okemos Rd

Okemos, MI 48864

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tenaglia

This content was provided by Dr. Tenaglia "To lead and inspire the standards of dentistry and guarantee a state of the experience. To honor our patients and ourselves by having the resolve to be exceptional, creating a superior service experience for all. To journey through the discovery process and give patients what they want. Our goal is to.... -Do what is right. -Do what is best. -Do unto others."

9  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Central Michigan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

• LVI Dentist, 2001

Dr. Tenaglia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tenaglia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tenaglia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tenaglia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tenaglia to family and friends

Dr. Tenaglia's Performance

My front teeth were badly chipped in an accident. My general dentist's repairs left me self-conscious? and reluctant to smile. I decided to get a second opinion with Dr. Tenaglia and am so glad I did. She vowed to bring back my smile. After looking at before and after photos of her work, I hired...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I’ve been coming to Dr Tenaglia for a few years now and I’m very happy. Her staff and assistants are very friendly and knowledgeable. Along with basic cleanings Dr Tenaglia has done some veneers, they look excellent. Very pleased!
Highly likely
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I have been a patient of Dr. Tenaglia for many years! I would recommend Dr. Tenaglia and her wonderful staff to everyone! They are all very friendly and professional. I have always been satisfied with the care I have received and I am sure that everyone else would too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had Invisalign treatment over a 3 year period finally left with teeth that were not aligned after two consultations outside of her clinic. One she referred me, and the orthodontist each reported to her for correction ideas. She never seemed to know what she was going to do next. I would have left...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option2