Dr. Christiane Ashba, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Christiane Ashba, DMD
Dr. Christiane Ashba, DMD is a dentist who practices in Clifton Park, NY. She has been practicing for 29 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ashba's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ashba

Dr. Ashba accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Ashba is now accepting new patients

Dr. Ashba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ashba to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ashba's Performance
Mechanicville, NY |
Dr. Ashba was very gentle and patient. They seem to take my NY State employee dental insurance which is the primary reason I chose this dentist (the secondary being positive reviews online). All the staff I dealt with were very kind and helpful. I will be going back and hope to become a regular patient there.
in Waterford NY |
Dr Ashba has done tremendous work on my teeth and continues to. I found her through CSEA and she has basically saved my teeth. I recommended her to co workers and one actually went and is very happy with her work. I have had four male Dentists in my life and she is a much better Dentist than any of them. Any person who goes to this lady will be very happy with her work. My name is Philip Pallozzi.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Ashba is very professional as well as friendly in her practice. Dr. Ashba is thorough and expert in her field. I thank her for catching the beginnings of what could have been serious periodontal disease. It is something that is genetic and runs in my family. I had no idea I had the beginnings of this serious problem. Thankfully Dr. Ashba caught it in time enough that surgery was not necessary to save my teeth. I would recommend any one to see her : )
Halfmoon, NY |
I went to the dentist who was there before, but the office did not look too good. Now it's all new and clean, with very modern dental machines. The staff is nice and the doctor is also very nice, she explained things very well. I will keep going there.
Clifton Park, NY |
She was very gentle, and seem to be competent and conservative. She did a complete examination of my teeth, her and her hygienist gave several recommendations. There was not much to do to fix my teeth but that went super smoothly. Her office is very modern and clean, I think it was just renovated when she came in.
It has been years since I have gone to a dentist. I thought I was going to be told and lectured about how important it is and how I shouldn't neglect my teeth. Instead they understood that I had no insurance and treated me as if I had been a loyal patient for years. It was really refreshing to have an experience that was positive at the dentist. Dr ashba did three fillings and it was quick and easy and she told each thing she was going to do before she did it. this was a great experience! Thanks
Ballston Spa, NY |
I was scared to go to the dentist. Dr Ashba explained to me the procedure and what to expect. She was wonderful, did not hurt me, I did not feel the injection and the procedure went better than expected. . The office is beautiful , has been remoded and the staff is very friendly.. I would strongly recommand Dr Ashba to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Christiane Ashba, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ashba?

Compare Dr. Ashba

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ashba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dental Trauma

Completed in 1989

College De Longueil

Graduated in 1984

• French

Dr. Ashba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ashba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry