Dr. Christian Yaste, DDS

Dr. Christian Yaste, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Christian Yaste, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

15105 John J Delaney Dr Ste K

Charlotte, NC 28277

Learn about Dr. Yaste

Dr. Yaste's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yaste "I have a passion for helping people get their smiles back. As a dental student I had a bicycling accident that severely damaged and disfigured my front teeth and mouth. The dental trauma made me fearful of going to the dentist as well as embarrassed about my own smile. However, this experience taught me how to empathize with my patients, and I became very interested once my own smile was fixed in how I could do this for others. Now I spend most of my time clinically, working with patients who are dental phobic, have issues with missing teeth or are unhappy with the way their smile looks. "

This content was provided by Dr. Yaste "To me it is important to look at the big picture and help my patients develop treatment plan outcomes that fit into their budgets and lifestyle.  We work as a team to help you make an educated decision about your dental work.  Listening to patients is a very big part of having a successful outcome because everyone is different. I have found over the years that one of the biggest mistakes dentists make is judging their patients.  To us the important thing is that you have made a decision to seek out treatment and no matter how long it has been, what is most important is how we can help you right now."

15  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Carolinas Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Carolinas Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Yaste has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yaste has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yaste does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yaste and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yaste's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yaste to family and friends
45 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Yaste's Performance

When I walked in the door, just like everybody else, my anxiety was very high. As then I was greeted by the staff. Things changed. My stress level went down to almost zero. I really felt like family there. This is not what I expected. Going to the dentist is like going to buy a car. Nobody wants to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0