Dr. Christian Freidank, DDS

Dr. Christian Freidank, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Christian Freidank is a native of Nokesville, Virginia, who graduated from Brentsville District High School. He completed his undergraduate studies at West Virginia University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry. After graduating from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in 1993, he went on to complete advanced general dentistry residency at the University of Maryland. He began his private practice in Manassas, Virginia in 1994. Dr. Freidank strongly believes in giving back to his community. He proudly supports Brentsville Athletics Department and has volunteered at the local free dental clinic and Give Kids A Smile events. Dr. Freidank is a member of the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, and Northern Virginia Dental Society. He enjoys golfing and spending time with his family.

Freidank & Freidank Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

9613 Champion Ct

Manassas, VA 20110

• Ameritas
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Dominion National
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Freidank

Welcome to Freidank & Freidank, D.D.S., a leading dental care practice in Manassas, Virginia. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing personalized attention to each patient in a family-friendly environment. At Freidank & Freidank, D.D.S., we treat our patients the way we would want to be treated ourselves. From common problems to gum disease, our doctors provide an array of dental services to meet your needs all in one convenient location! Using the latest technology, our experienced staff works together as a team to give you exceptional quality treatment from the time you walk in for your initial visit.

• Broken Tooth

• Porcelain Fixed Bridges
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Freidank has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Freidank has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member
  • Northern Virginia Dental Society, Member
  • Virginia Dental Association, Member

Dr. Freidank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freidank to family and friends
Dr. Freidank's Performance
Dr. Chris is a great dentist......have seen him for over 20 years. Very pleased. He stays up on all of the newest techniques and procedures. I highly recommend him and his professional staff. Max Kalafat CAPT USN (Ret)
Manassas, VA. |
Dr. Freidank is a great dentist. We went to several other dentist in the Manassas area, but they would never accept our insurance. We discovered that he took our insurance and decided to try him. The best decision we ever made. Dr. Freidank and his office is wonderful. We have been going there for many years now.
nokesville, va |
Dr. Freidank and staff are caring, gentle and always ask if you're okay during the procedure.
in Manassas Va. |
Best dentist I've ever used.I'm so thankful my family found this office.
manassas, va |
I've been a patient of Dr. Freidank for many years. He and his staff always give courteous, professional dental care.
in Aldie, VA |
My dentist for life.
in Manassas, VA |
I've been going to this office for many years,the entire staff is great. My only complaint is having to now fill out the paperwork every visit, it hasn't changed in years, I'll let you know.
manassas, va |
Nice and friendly staff that make you feel comfortable.
in haymarket, va |
I have been going to this practice for 40+ years and have received great personalized service each time
in Manassas, VA |
This is a really well run office with highly skilled people who care about their patients as individuals. I like how well they explain exactly what needs to be done and a plan on how to accomplish. They have also helped in emergency situations and I rate them as the best Dental office I have ever been to!
in Manassas, VA. |
Dr. Christian & his staff actually make his patients look forward to their dental appointment. The friendly attitude of everyone in the office, accompanied by their very professional & extremely knowledgeable demeanor relaxes patients and allows your dental visit to flow without worry or incident. Even though, the office does not advertise as a painless dental practice, they probably could or should. The entire experience completely changes one's perception of what dental visits are.
in Manassas, VA |
DR. Friedank is an excellent dentist who will put you at ease and calm your fears of dental procedures. He has replaced a large 40 year old filling and did it without hurting me. I've had a life long fear of dentists because of an awful experience when I was 7, so having a dentist I trust and like means everything to me!
in Goldvein, VA |
I must say that he gave me a thorough cleaning. He took his time and worked on a problem that I am having and is going to take care of it. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Manassas, Va. |
It has been hard for me over the years in finding a good dentist and sticking with that office, and not until I started going to Dr. Freidanks office did I find one that I really trusted, was gentle, cared about the comfort of his patients, had a good hygienist team, dental assistant and office personnel. I now go regularly to all my dental appointments without any fear and don't mind getting my 6 months appointments done.
in Gainesville, VA |
My family & I have been receiving excellent care at this practice for half a century now!
Have you seen Dr. Christian Freidank, DDS?

Visit Dr. Freidank

Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Dominion National
    Choice PPO PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA