Dr. Christian Cusimano, DDS

Dr. Christian Cusimano, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Christian Cusimano, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Nampa, ID. He graduated from University of Southern California / School of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

345 W Iowa Ave

Nampa, ID 83686

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Dental Network of America
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Cusimano

Dr. Cusimano's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cusimano "Dr. Chris is the only board-certified orthodontc specialist in Canyon County and one of a few in Treasure Valley. He is also one of the few orthodontic specialists in the state of Idaho to offer the advanced Damon clear braces and indirect bonding. What sets us Apart The Damon® System - The greatly reduced friction of the Damon self-ligating bracket system causes less discomfort than traditional braces for both kids and adults. Intraoral Scanning - no messy impressions needed with the latest in intraoral scanning. Indirect bonding - a fast accurate way to place brackets on the teeth in minutes! These are just a few reasons our office can complete your orthodontic treatment in the shortest possible time with fewer appointments and give you the awesome smile you've always wanted and deserve!"

This content was provided by Dr. Cusimano "Dr. Chris desires to achieve the best possible result for every patient, therefore he uses the latest technology such as, scanning the teeth (vs impressions), indirect bonds, and self-ligating brackets. These techniques enable Dr. Chris to precise with his treatment and achieve the best results possible!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Cusimano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cusimano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cusimano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cusimano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cusimano's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cusimano to family and friends

Dr. Cusimano's Performance

Dr. Cusimano Says:
"

I really appreciate honest feedback from our patients. We strive to give the best patient care possible, if we meet that goal, we really appreciate you sharing your experience; if we fall short, we respectfully request that you contact the office and talk with a staff member. We would love the opportunity to talk with you and discuss what can be done ensure a positive outcome if at all possible. Thank you!

"

I'm really comfortable with the staff and Dr. Cusimano. I know they will take care of my teeth well. I love how the place is decorated it's really fabulous. Makes me feel right at sea. ;) Thanks, Tristan Gillanders
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Christian Cusimano! He makes sure you get the care and attention you need, without the unnecessary spending. Recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our office - we really appreciate it!

I'm constantly getting comments on my smile! Thank you Dr. Chris & your caring staff--as an adult patient I was nervous about wearing braces, but now that they are off, I can really see why they were the best treatment option! Thank you again, my new smile really says it all!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Been going to Dr. Chris for years. He has put braces on myself and my 3 children. We have all had great success and an enjoyable experience. The environment is very welcoming as the staff is friendly and respectful. Thinking back over the years I am unable to recall one bad experience but that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Dentistry