Dentistry  |
Dr. Chris Perkins, DDS
Dr. Chris Perkins, DDS is a dentist who practices in Kingwood, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

611 Rockmead Dr Ste 400

• Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Perkins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perkins to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Perkins' Performance
in Humble, TX |
Would highly recommend Dr. Perkins.
in Kingwood, TX |
Dr. Perkins and his staff are very friendly, welcoming and take time to hear all your questions and concerns! I, myself, have had a successful procedure done by Dr. Perkins with no complications. He took the time to honestly and thoroughly explain the details of my son's up and coming extraction of his wisdom teeth. I recommend Dr. Perkins for all your dental needs!
in Humble, TX |
After spending years at the dentist office for minor and extensive work, I have found the place that best meets my needs. Caring, patient, understanding, gentle, and provides options for those with anxiety and fear of dentist. Thank you Dr. Perkins and staff for always providing the best service possible and taking care of me!
in Houston, TX |
Absolutely the best dentist I ever saw. He uses cutting edge technology, has an amazing staff from the front office, Robbie and Marty to the hygienist, Ashley. If you currently have an "average" or mediocre dentist, MAKE THE SWITCH. I had the most thorough and honest exam of my teeth EVER, and I am 58!
in Cleveland, Texas |
Dr. Chris Perkins is the best dentist I have ever experienced. Dr. Perkins is kind, considerate and caring about you when you enter his office. He has a gentle, yet very skilled and precise way with his procedures. He is a true artist in his profession as he has made my smile complete twice now by executing his professionalism and talent to take care of the mishaps I have caused myself regarding my front teeth. He has employed all helpful, pleasant office staff as well as his hygienists.
in Porter, TX |
Fantastic Dentist and staff. This coming from someone whom dislikes going to the dentist. I be seen allot of different dentists, had lots of work done. But to walk into Dr Perkins office and not have the anxiety of having to go to the dentist is a big plus for me. Dr Perkins and staff are very personable, the office not your typical dentist office, no weird dental smells or still sounds. It is above all the BEST I have ever gone to.
in Houston, TX |
I was very pleased with the personalized service and ease of scheduling appointments. Dr. Perkins takes time to explain procedures and what he is seeing with your teeth. Never seemed rushed and was on time with appointments. Office staff is terrific!
in New Caney, TX |
If you are not a fan of dentists...try Dr. Chris! I have been going here for 15+ years, and I couldn't be happier. This office is very professional, very inviting and knowledgeable. You will get top of the line services here, Dr Chris is very caring and so is his staff. Love the relaxing atmosphere and the Christian music.
in Kingwood, Tx |
Excellent doctor and staff, professional and accommodating . I can't say enough good things about this place. I would highly recommend Dr. Perkins to anyone.
in Humble, TX |
Very personable and works good with adults and kids! Good family dentist.
in New Caney, TX |
Great experience with Dr Perkins and his staff. Everyone is very friendly and make you feel at home. They all go above and beyond to provide you the best possible experience from scheduling an appointment, the office visit and follow up. Dr Perkins has a great way of putting you at ease as well as confidently explaining the treatment you are receiving.
Houston, TX |
Dr Perkins and his staff are very friendly and professional I will keep coming to their practice
in New caney |
Awesome dentist office and staff! Always afraid of dentist but this office and staff made thinks great!
in Kingwood, TX |
Went in for routine dental cleaning (no cavities) in years. Told, in order to stay his patient I would have to have x-rays every year (just had the major dental X-rays18 or so months ago. Told him my concerns about excessive x-rating and asked him did that mean he would not allow my teeth to be cleaned as I had already taken my pre med. He laughed and said yes and that the pre med wouldn't last long. Always a new hygienist. I thought him extremely rude. Moving on.
in Houston, TX |
The staff was great but he is a very self centered man that does not truly care about anyone's wealth but his own. Different staff every month says a lot about the man.
in Kingwood, TX |
I recently ha my teeth cleaned by a dental assistant at Dr. Chris Perkins office. She was very efficient and thorough. She also discovered a problem with a tooth that I did not know that I had. This was pointed out to Dr. Perkins and a plan to resolve the issue was developed.
in Kingwood, TX |
I found Dr. Perkins by google search for my area, when I went in for wisdom tooth pain- he gave it to me straight; told me what we needed to do and told me what it'd be like afterwards. I was so nervous and he was beyond patient with me, prescribed be some antibiotics before wisdom tooth surgery. I went in on November 4-5thr and I was terrified, crying! Once again their professionalism and patience brought me some comfort! I've been 2 times since and recommend them to everyone. AWESOME job guys!
Have you seen Dr. Chris Perkins, DDS?
Are you Dr. Perkins?