Dr. Chris Manning III, DDS

Dr. Chris Manning III, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Chris Manning III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Luis Obispo, CA. He practices dentistry.

1194 Pacific St Ste 203

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Manning III

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Manning III is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Manning III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manning III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manning III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manning III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manning III's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manning III to family and friends

Dr. Manning III's Performance

Great office. Called on Friday nt will my face half swollen. He diagnosed an abcessed tooth, stabalized me with medication and saw me Monday morning. Treated the tooth painlessly. Saved my bacon! Back to work Tuesday. Thank you. Andy M. SLO
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Manning was very caring and knowledgeable about my case, which was a second opinion at first. It was complex and involved lots of visits. He explained everything thoroughly first, and gently finished my treatment. I can now chew comfortably and I look great! His office is beautiful and he has a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i do not recommend going to this dentist. He told me a needed a root canal that I discovered I didn’t need after all. The office is outdated and he is under staffed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We will try to communicate better in the future. Patients often come to our office as an emergency second opinion. We will present options, but unfortuately our message is not always understood. Our office prides itself on excellent and state of the art care. We hope you find relief with your issue.