Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Chris Haganman, DDS
Dr. Chris Haganman was born in Burlington, Iowa. After graduating from Wapello High School in 1982, he attended The University of Iowa, where he received his higher education: D.D.S. in 1990 AEGD Certificate in 1991 (AdvancedEducation in General Dentistry Residency) Certificate in Prosthodontics in 1993 M.S. (Masters in Science) in Prosthodontics in 1994 Diplomate of The American Board of Prosthodontics in 1997 From 1993 until 1997, he served at The University of Iowa College of Dentistry as a full-time Assistant Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics. During that time, he completed research and published articles relating to dental implants and biomechanics of natural teeth. In 1994, he was presented with the "Instructor of the Year" award. In April 1997, Dr. Haganman joined The Dental Center as co-owner with Dr. Brad Stovie. As a prosthodontist, Dr. Haganman is an expert at diagnosis, treatment planning, and restorative procedures. He will work closely with you to develope a comprehensive plan to treat your specific dental needs. Chris has four children - Jenna, Jordan, Kirk, and Luke. They enjoy free time together fishing, boating, hunting, and cheering on the Hawks.

Cedar Rapids Dental Center

• Lower Dentures
  • Partial Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Aegd Residency University Of Iowa/College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Prosthodontics Residency University of Iowa/College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • American College Of Prosthodontics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Haganman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haganman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haganman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haganman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haganman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haganman to family and friends
Dr. Haganman's Performance
in Shellsburg, IA |
Dr. Haganman has given me excellent care for 20 years, most of it involving crowns and bridge restoration. I trust his skills and judgement. I recommend him to everyone.
in Marshalltown, IA |
Three years ago I had to find a new dentist because my life-long dentist of 40 years had to retire. After a very long extensive search I chose The Dental Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. That choice proved to be the best decision I ever made. I choose to drive 73 miles one-way for my appointments. Chris Haganman DDS is absolutely the best at his profession. He has worked miracles for me personally including two crowns and one bridge. The entire staff working here are the greatest.
Barnett MO |
I just took my family in for cleaning and check up. As always everyone treated us with respect and was very professional. I can't wait to see them again
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Haganman, and his staff, were very professional and helpful. The atmosphere of the clinic was that of concern and assistance with all my needs. Dr.Haganman payed attention to my needs and addressed all those needs verbally with me as they or any other concerns arose.
in Cedar Rapids, IA |
There are many reasons why Dr Chris and The Dental Center are the best place to go for quality, thorough, and patient focused dental care. Dr. Haganman is Board Certified in Prosthodontics which means he has extensive training and experience in this field besides his other areas of expertise. I am very particular when it comes to our families healthcare needs and Dr. Chris has left me with a gorgeous set of teeth. The bonus they have their own on site lab so for my crown work done in sameday
in Marion, Iowa |
Dr. Haganman is always very kind, courteous, and professional. I have always prided myself on finding the best dental care around, and I firmly believe the Cedar Rapids Dental Center is the VERY BEST! It provides one-of-a-kind care every visit... without fail! I will not let any other hygienist clean my teeth except for Melissa L. I will continue referring this wonderful place to many others. We are very lucky to have such a place in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
in North Liberty, ia |
Great services by Dr. Haganman and his staff! He's very Professional and goes above and beyond to help his patients. I would Highly recommend his office!!
in West Branch, IA |
I hate going to the dentist, but going to Dr. Haganman's was a great experience. I thought that getting novacaine shots in my mouth was do painful, then I went to Dr. Haganman's office. I was so surprised to find out that my novacaine shots did not hurt one bit. I am so glad I took the time and drove all the way from West Branch to have a great experience at the dentist for the first time in 50 years. You all are so polite and professional. Everyone in the office is so caring.
in Springville Iowa |
Dr. Hageman is very professional very courteous I went to his wife for a while too. I would love to have the implants but cannot afford it but if he is looking for someone to be his advertisement for the implant I would be more than happy to do that. I also was recommended to him by a good friend of mine Dr. Clifford Hendricks. Since then I've had my kids go to my husband go to him and several other people I would highly recommend him he is very good dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Chris Haganman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Haganman?

• Principal Life
    Dental
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
    Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.