Dr. Choong' Lee, DMD

Dr. Choong' Lee, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Choong' Lee, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Lee Family Dental

3031 Orleans St Ste 103

Bellingham, WA 98226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "The fact that people trust me with their dental health means a lot to me. That responsibility encourages me to do my best as their healthcare partner, by staying on top of current developments in dental medicine, and being humble and honest. Being a dentist means I am fighting disease, helping people get healthy, and improving the way they feel about themselves. I am both increasing the enjoyment they get from life and benefiting society at the same time. That’s very rewarding. It’s essential my patients and I develop a strong bond, based on mutual trust and respect. They need to know I am here to serve and help them, and that I will always do my best to make sure their dental health is at optimal levels. I strive to develop a rapport with people starting with their first visit, and then strengthening that each time they are here. Talking with patients, and hearing their life stories, is always fascinating, and I love the friendships that naturally develop. Education and Continuing Education I attended both the University of Louisville in Kentucky and the Health and Science Center in San Antonio, TX, and have a Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD). I’ve been practicing dentistry since 2003, and love being a field where my mind is constantly challenged. There are ongoing developments in dental treatment processes and technology, and I endeavor to stay at the leading edge of knowledge in these areas. By pursuing continuing education (CE), I ensure my patients continue to receive the best care and treatment options available. Particular areas of CE that I’ve sought out include dental implants, CAD / CAM dentistry, dental surgery, IV sedation, and cosmetic dentistry. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Washington State Dental Association Mt. Baker Dental Society Personal Life I’m a native of Seoul, South Korea. Now I live in Bellingham, with my wife and three children. When I’m not caring for my patients, my family is my top priority. I also enjoy biking the local trails, and playing tennis and soccer, then sitting down to some excellent Korean food. I’m passionate about teaching and education, so I translate books from English to Korean, as well as teach ancient history."

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "We welcome you to Lee Family Dental, where our goal is to help people feel comfortable about their dental care. We know how important it is to offer a friendly, helpful atmosphere where you can feel confident making decisions regarding your treatment needs and about the people taking care of you. Serving Bellingham, Blaine, Ferndale, Lynden, Whatcom county area. We specialize in Extractions, Root Canal Therapy, Fillings, Teeth Cleaning, Preventive care. Our highest interest is the individual care of each patient. This ethic is an integral part of who we are as a practice. Dr. Lee goes out of his way to make sure that each patient is happy and feeling informed about their dental care. As a Dentist in Bellingham, he never treatment plans aggressively or does any unnecessary work. At Lee Family Dental, where our goal is to help people feel comfortable about their dental care!"

7  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Louisville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
238 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Lee's Performance

What an amazing dentist! I have seen Dr. Lee several times now, he is very knowledgeable and very helpful. I never really liked dentists, but he's the best I've encountered. He is really gentle and light with his hands, Dr. Lee always makes me feel comfortable. He is the only dentist I can trust....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0