Dr. Chi Bui, DMD

Dr. Chi Bui, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Chi Bui, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Fountain Valley, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Harvard in 2002 and practices orthodontics.Read her story

18121 Magnolia St

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bui "I graduated with honors from the University of California, Irvine, where I received my bachelor's degree in biology. After traveling to Spain on a Fulbright Scholarship, I continued my academic journey at the renowned Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, where I graduated with top honors with a doctorate in dental medicine. I went on to complete my postgraduate residency at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and became board certified in orthodontics. For me, continuing education and lifelong learning help fuel my commitment to excellent patient care. That's why I strive to stay involved in professional and academic activities. This includes instructing students at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, as well as giving lectures at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and at local dental study clubs. I am highly involved in several national and local dental societies and have served on the board of the Orange County Dental Society and the Harvard Alumni Association. When I am not in my practice, you can find me outdoors, enjoying nature, skiing and traveling. I also love dancing, volunteering at the animal shelter and spending time with my family."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Harvard
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of North Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Bui has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends

Dr. Bui's Performance

I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had with Dr Bui. My daughter has braces put on by an orthodontist in Arizona. She was having terrible pain from wires that were poking into the back of her mouth. Being that we were too far away for the Arizona Dr to help her, we called Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have truly enjoyed my experiences with Dr. Bui and her team. They consistently have been flexible with my schedule and have provided me with the best possible experience with my invisalign treatment! I'm about halfway through and it's working according to plan. Thank you Dr. Bui and your team!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am happy with the way my teeth look now. Dr Bui is very dedicated. Even now that my braces are out, she shows a great level professionalism during my follow up visits. Thank you Dr Bui.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0