Dr. Chi Bui, DMD

Dr. Chi Bui, DMD

Orthodontics | Female

I graduated with honors from the University of California, Irvine, where I received my bachelor's degree in biology. After traveling to Spain on a Fulbright Scholarship, I continued my academic journey at the renowned Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, where I graduated with top honors with a doctorate in dental medicine. I went on to complete my postgraduate residency at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and became board certified in orthodontics. For me, continuing education and lifelong learning help fuel my commitment to excellent patient care. That's why I strive to stay involved in professional and academic activities. This includes instructing students at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, as well as giving lectures at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and at local dental study clubs. I am highly involved in several national and local dental societies and have served on the board of the Orange County Dental Society and the Harvard Alumni Association. When I am not in my practice, you can find me outdoors, enjoying nature, skiing and traveling. I also love dancing, volunteering at the animal shelter and spending time with my family.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bui's Performance
in huntington beach |
I have truly enjoyed my experiences with Dr. Bui and her team. They consistently have been flexible with my schedule and have provided me with the best possible experience with my invisalign treatment! I'm about halfway through and it's working according to plan. Thank you Dr. Bui and your team!
in Fountain Valley, CA |
I am happy with the way my teeth look now. Dr Bui is very dedicated. Even now that my braces are out, she shows a great level professionalism during my follow up visits. Thank you Dr Bui.
Have you seen Dr. Chi Bui, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bui?

Compare Dr. Bui

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bui says...

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Harvard

Graduated in 2002

University Of North Carolina

Completed in 2005

University Of California, Irvine

Graduated in 1996

• Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics