Dentistry  |
Dr. Chethna Gottipalli, DDS
Dr. Chethna Gottipalli, DDS is a dentist who practices in Englishtown, NJ. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Gottipalli is affiliated with Bayshore Community Hospital.

184 US Highway 9

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Aegd
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Gottipalli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gottipalli has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Telugu

Dr. Gottipalli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gottipalli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gottipalli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gottipalli to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gottipalli's Performance
in Marlboro, NJ |
Highly unproffesional & bad Job , My tooth filling came out & the Dr refuses to fix it as she changed her insurance ,Hence she is not accountable for her Work. Go at your own risk
Englishtown, NJ |
Got my deep cleaning and root canal done here. I'm highly satisfied with both the procedures. The Dr. is very caring and patient. Her staffs are very nice too. I've tried a few dentists around Marlboro area. I feel this place is definitely one of the best ones around.
in Marlboro NJ |
Dr Gottipalli provides Excellent prompt service. Caring, gentle, listens to concerns and informative. Wonderful experience.
in Oldbridge, NJ |
Dr charges for services that she has not performed. Quite unprofessional, go to her at your own risk.
Rob This nevere happens in my office. If you think if there are any charges happened then we are happy to correct it. Please call us at 732 252 8444. Dr Gottipalli
Nj |
Dr gottipalli is the best dentist I have ever went to. She is kind ,painless,and compassionate. I would recommend her to everyone. Her staff is very kind and compassionate as well. John D
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Gottipalli and her staff at Smiles of Marlboro are awesome! I was very apprehensive about going to the dentist and I had a great experience. I was made to feel comfortable as soon as I went in. Nina her assistant was amazing, she made me feel calm even though I was nervous, she took care of me throughout my procedure. Dr. Gottipalli is very gentle and professional and explained everything to me as she worked. I had a root canal and she made sure I didn't feel any pain, nothing!!!
New York, NY |
I had a very pleasant experience at Smiles of Marlboro. Not only is Dr. Gottipalli very thorough, but she is EXTREMELY gentle, and so is her staff. A great place for the apprehensive patient, and family. Hands down the best dentist I've seen in years.
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Gottipalli is very sweet and gentle. She is very professional but also laid back where you feel right at home. She does beautiful work. I believe she is extremely intelligent and talented at what she does!
in Englishtown, NJ |
It is a pleasure to be able to go a dentist like Dr.Gottipalli .
in Freehold, NJ |
I would certainly recommend Dr. Gottipalli! She is great all around. She has an excellent bedside manner. As someone who is usually terrified of the dentist,she made things very easy and comfortable.
in Englishtown, NJ |
Dr Gottipalli is an excellent dentist. She is very kind, patient and warm with her patients. Her staff is also very nice and helpful! Dr Gottipalli is the fastest dentist I have ever had! Her skills are very good and she performs root canals very quickly. I have never had a bad experience. She will continue to be our family dentist!
in Howell, NJ |
Dr Gottipalli is absolutely wonderful! She is professional, patient, courteous, with a very friendly disposition. She takes the time to explain everything, and you feel that she genuinely cares about her patients. She is very gentle as well. Additionally, her staff is pleasant and efficient. My family and I feel very fortunate to have found her! She is even wonderful with my 5 year old son! She truly is amazing!! I highly recommend her!
in Englishtown, NJ |
This has to be the WORST dental office in New Jersey. PLEASE STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY ! 1. Although I came in hours early to pick up the paperwork all new patients must complete, I was told by the extreamely rude receptionist that these forms could not be taken home (she gave no reasaon). 2. After being seen by the dentist, I request that digital copies of my x-ray be emailed to me which were never sent. 3. She wrote an incorrect Rx, even after I explained that to her. STAY AWAY !
in Manalapan, NJ |
I am always very apprehensive about dental appointments, but I found Dr. Gottipalli to be extremely professional, caring, and very easy to talk to. She explained the dental work I required in a manner which I could easily understand. Her assistant, Nina, was very sweet and concerned about my well being. Laverne, her receptionist, was so friendly and welcoming. I finally found a dental office I know I can walk into without fear, and feel like I am visiting a good friend.
in New York, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gottipalli to family and friends
in Englishtown, NJ |
Best most comprehensive dentist appointment I've had in a long time.
in Morganville, NJ |
I cannot thank Dr Gottipalli and her staff enough for making me feel relaxed at the dentist. They care about their patients and take into consideration the anxiety of patients, like me, who are nervous about dental work, no matter how minor. If you are looking for a great dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Gottipalli.
Have you seen Dr. Chethna Gottipalli, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gottipalli