Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Yelamanchi

Endodontic Associates of Greater Washington

11125 Rockville Pike Ste 103 Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rockville, MD. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Yelamanchi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yelamanchi

4.0

Dr. Yelamanchi?
Dr. Yelamanchi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS
Don't usually write reviews but my experience with Dr Yelamanchi was so wonderful I had to share! I am not a fan of dentistry of any kind ( had some bad experiences as a child) so am always apprehensive about any procedure. Now a root canal was really something I didn't look forward to. He was very understanding of my apprehensions and gentle and calming. Can't imagine writing a review on a good experience with a root canal but it truly was .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS?
As a women who delivered two babies with no epidural, I can tell you a tooth ache can be worse than that. The worst part was I couldn't tell which tooth it was. I had excruciating pain for the whole night and showed up at Dr. Yelamanchi's office on the recommendation of my dentist. I am so glad they could fit me in. Dr. Yelamanchi was kind and gentle and did the emergency part of the root canal to get me out of pain. I can tell you I have never been more thankful. NO MORE PAIN. 5 star dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS?
Dr. Yelamanchi was amazing ! My dentist referred me to him when I was in extreme pain and I have heard such horrible things about root canals, that I was dreading it. He was kind, gentle and re assuring. Explained everything clearly and the procedure was completely painless and very little discomfort afterwards. I was expecting pain for a long time after, from what I heard from friends. He even called to check on me. 5 stars !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS?
I would strongly advise you to see another Dentist. He perforated my sinus cavity during a root canal causing incredible pain and the eventual loss of the tooth. I have spent the last month dealing with painful follow up infections as a result. I wish he had advised me to go to an oral surgeon when he saw how difficult the procedure was going to be instead of tackling something he definitely couldn't handle. If your case is complicated, go elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yelamanchi?

Dr. Yelamanchi accepts

Dr. Yelamanchi accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Yelamanchi treats your condition or procedure