Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS

Dentistry | Male

9027 Shady Grove Ct Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Get Directions
Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS
Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS is a dentist who practices in Gaithersburg, MD.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Yelamanchi's Experience

Visiting Dr. Yelamanchi

Dr. Yelamanchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yelamanchi to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Yelamanchi's Performance
in Rockville, MD |
Don't usually write reviews but my experience with Dr Yelamanchi was so wonderful I had to share! I am not a fan of dentistry of any kind ( had some bad experiences as a child) so am always apprehensive about any procedure. Now a root canal was really something I didn't look forward to. He was very understanding of my apprehensions and gentle and calming. Can't imagine writing a review on a good experience with a root canal but it truly was .
Rockville, MD |
As a women who delivered two babies with no epidural, I can tell you a tooth ache can be worse than that. The worst part was I couldn't tell which tooth it was. I had excruciating pain for the whole night and showed up at Dr. Yelamanchi's office on the recommendation of my dentist. I am so glad they could fit me in. Dr. Yelamanchi was kind and gentle and did the emergency part of the root canal to get me out of pain. I can tell you I have never been more thankful. NO MORE PAIN. 5 star dentist.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Yelamanchi was amazing ! My dentist referred me to him when I was in extreme pain and I have heard such horrible things about root canals, that I was dreading it. He was kind, gentle and re assuring. Explained everything clearly and the procedure was completely painless and very little discomfort afterwards. I was expecting pain for a long time after, from what I heard from friends. He even called to check on me. 5 stars !!!
in Bethesda, MD |
I would strongly advise you to see another Dentist. He perforated my sinus cavity during a root canal causing incredible pain and the eventual loss of the tooth. I have spent the last month dealing with painful follow up infections as a result. I wish he had advised me to go to an oral surgeon when he saw how difficult the procedure was going to be instead of tackling something he definitely couldn't handle. If your case is complicated, go elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Chetan Yelamanchi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Yelamanchi?

Compare Dr. Yelamanchi

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Yelamanchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Yelamanchi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yelamanchi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yelamanchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yelamanchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yelamanchi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yelamanchi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.