Dr. Cheryl L. Sorbero, DDS

Dr. Cheryl L. Sorbero, DDS

Orthodontics | Female

Sorbero Orthodontics 4 Executive Park Dr Ste 1A, Albany, NY 12203 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Sorbero practices Orthodontics at 2 locations in Albany, NY.

Are you Dr. Sorbero? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sorbero's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sorbero

Dr. Sorbero accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Sorbero

Dr. Sorbero's Review Details
2.4 based on 55 responses
Experience with Dr. Sorbero
Dr. Sorbero's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (49)
Dr. Cheryl L. Sorbero, DDS says

My practice philosophy is to treat you or your child as if they were my own. As a result, there are times where the office may have a wait time of more than 15 minutes. While I strive to remain on time, I believe that personalized care is most important. After all, we only have one set of permanent teeth and I have one chance to create that amazing smile!! I value everyone's time and being a parent myself, understand the busy and hectic lives we all lead. These wait times are few and far between, however, I want my patients to know that I acknowledge their comment and  every effort is being made to reduce these occurrences.

in Delmar, NY |
Dr. Sorbero and her staff have been wonderful with my daughter.
Hard working father loves his children dearly. Never written a review but the unprofessionalism and behavior of this dentist and her staff left me speechless. Don't waste your time and hard earned money here folks!
Altamont, NY |
Dr Sorbero OMG, what a great dentist!! Recommended by my local dentist; though she was a 2 hour drive from my home, I was so pleased with EVERYTHING!! All staff from us walking in until we left were so kind, courteous, and understanding - they are so welcoming! Our initial consultation let me know what to expect in terms of our complete treatment as well as our out of pocket $$. Couldn't be more pleased we chose to travel and allow her to provide us with her expertise! Highly recommend!!!!
Terrible experience. The doctor and the staff were rude and disrectful. My son and I were not treated as patients but only as $$$ signs because our insurance approved the braces. An appointment was made to discuss the procedure but we went in the staff didn't know what was going on, rushed my son in to get his braces without much explanation to either one of us because we had no choice and they had to hurry for lunch we were left stunned and upset. Looking for someone else.
in Guilderland ny |
She is horrible. Staff is horrible. Run don't walk getting away from this horrible Doctor . She's a liar and rude
in Albany, NY |
My child has difficulty with anything with the mouth & the Dr. & staff don't respect this. They say they note the chart so extra time is given, but that doesn't happen. There are only certain times some types of procedures can be done so plan on taking time from work. Even emergency appointments are only allowed at certain times so the Dr. does not run late in the day. Worst is that I was told my child needed an extra appliance for more $. It was NEVER worn & she never knew & braces were fine!
in Albany, NY |
My child is EXTREMELY difficult to deal with. She was completely non-compliant but the staff there went above and beyond and they were so patient with her.
Have you seen Dr. Cheryl L. Sorbero, DDS?

Compare Dr. Sorbero

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for New York.

Howard University College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1999

Howard University College Of Dentistry

Completed in 2002

Hobart and William Smith Colleges

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Sorbero has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorbero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorbero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorbero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Sorbero's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthodontics
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sorbero

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sorbero's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Sorbero

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Sorbero says...