Orthodontics  |
Dr. Cheryl Sorbero, DDS
Dr. Cheryl Sorbero, DDS is a dentist who practices in Albany, NY. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

4 Executive Park Dr

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hobart and William Smith Colleges
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Howard University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Howard University College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Sorbero has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorbero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorbero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorbero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorbero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorbero to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Sorbero Says:

My practice philosophy is to treat you or your child as if they were my own. As a result, there are times where the office may have a wait time of more than 15 minutes. While I strive to remain on time, I believe that personalized care is most important. After all, we only have one set of permanent teeth and I have one chance to create that amazing smile!! I value everyone's time and being a parent...

Dr. Sorbero's Performance
    GOOD
Clifton Park, NY |
This place is unprofessional and rude. Management is terribly run and they talk about patients in front of everyone. Run far away. Just after money!!
Latham, NY |
Don't go here. This is the worst orthodontist in this area. Had a horrible experience with my youngest. older two kids had the pleasure of the previous ortho who was 5 star. I'm sure he'd be sad to hear. Unprofessional, rude, questionable billing practices. poor clinical judgement when you do see her
New York, NY |
I would never recommend this orthodontist to anyone, I actually tell people NOT to go here. It's all about the money folks and that's about it. My child has had braces on for literally 5+ years because she said we had to start early. The metal pallet contraption was put in wrong and didn't work for months. don't bother asking how much longer this is going to be- because the answer is always the same-"not too much longer"- save money & stress, go to ANY other ortho.
in Schenectady, NY |
Those that are rating high stars have to be family or staff. 90% of parents in the waiting room complain about the long wait, rude staff, and staff turnover. Once your in contract your stuck! Had better patient care while having an issue out of town. This office could care less about what was done out of town. Requires prescription toothpaste, but has now decided they don't want to write scripts, you can buy from them at double the price. RUN RUN RUN far away from this place!!!!
Schenectady area, NY |
Incompetent,rude.Baby onsite.Installed wrong color bite block-upside down.Scheduled removal when benefits ran out;discovered dual benefits, added 3-6 months to estimate.When asked to describe the mechanics that would have to happen to be "done", she said "I can't explain mechanics to you". We switched to another doc who had to redo the entire job adding nearly 2 years - she blocked incoming molars so they came in sideways and buckling his teeth -molars wouldn't' touch. She kept billing after.
in Delmar, NY |
Dr. Sorbero and her staff have been wonderful with my daughter.
Hard working father loves his children dearly. Never written a review but the unprofessionalism and behavior of this dentist and her staff left me speechless. Don't waste your time and hard earned money here folks!
Altamont, NY |
Dr Sorbero OMG, what a great dentist!! Recommended by my local dentist; though she was a 2 hour drive from my home, I was so pleased with EVERYTHING!! All staff from us walking in until we left were so kind, courteous, and understanding - they are so welcoming! Our initial consultation let me know what to expect in terms of our complete treatment as well as our out of pocket $$. Couldn't be more pleased we chose to travel and allow her to provide us with her expertise! Highly recommend!!!!
in Albany, NY |
My child has difficulty with anything with the mouth & the Dr. & staff don't respect this. They say they note the chart so extra time is given, but that doesn't happen. There are only certain times some types of procedures can be done so plan on taking time from work. Even emergency appointments are only allowed at certain times so the Dr. does not run late in the day. Worst is that I was told my child needed an extra appliance for more $. It was NEVER worn & she never knew & braces were fine!
in Albany, NY |
My child is EXTREMELY difficult to deal with. She was completely non-compliant but the staff there went above and beyond and they were so patient with her.
Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Sorbero, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sorbero?