Dr. Cheryl Sobieraj Wadhwa, DDS

Dr. Cheryl Sobieraj Wadhwa, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Our doors are always open to new patients who are ready to receive the best in dental care. We are dentists that have been in the Waterbury area since 1982 and welcome you to join our dental family. We take pride in our work and make every effort to ensure your appointment is as comfortable as possible.  Visit us online!

Dr. Cheryl Sobieraj Wadhwa, DDS is a dentist who practices in Waterbury, CT. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa to family and friends
Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa's Performance
Great service. Explained everything I needed to know
in Waterbury, CT |
It Was a great experience where I fealt very welcomed as a patient and went home with my mouth feeling ten times better after an appointment with Dr. Sobieraj
in Waterbury, CT |
Very helpful, checked stop see if I was ok before going forward and was very nice!??
Exellent service
in Litchfield, CT |
I always have a great experience at Dr. Sobieraj's office. Everyone, from the front desk staff to the hygienists to the doctors are all very friendly and accommodating, and go above and beyond to make my dental care experience the best possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Sobieraj and all of the staff at West Side Dental.
in naugatuck, CT |
Very thorough and professional, as well as personable. Have already recommended to other family members.
in Berlin, CT |
I've been to this dentist office all my life and Dr. Sobieraj picked right up where Dr. Reilly left off before he retired. I always feel listened to at West Side Dental and they treat their patients with great care. Worth the 35 min commute to get here!
in Waterbury, CT |
I would absolutly recommend coming here. They are very professional and make coming to the dentist enjoyable.
Waterbury, CT |
Dr. Sobieraj is very knowledgable in her field. Going to the dentist is not a favorite thing, but she and her staff make it as swift and painless as possible. I highly recommend her.
in Thomaston |
Everyone is very nice, especially Sue Parent. This is my first time Dr. Sobieraj has done work on my teeth so I do not any experience yet.
in Waterbury, CT |
It's always a pleasure to come to this office. The staff is wonderful and I always receive exceptional care!
Always good
in Watertown, CT |
Very professional, intelligent, and friendly.
in Waterbury, CT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sobieraj, she is an amazing dentist, as well as patient, kind and considerate. Most of my immediate family goes to this office and we are all very happy!
in Thomason, Ct |
Great office!
in Waterbury, CT |
I do not like getting dental work done but when I come to see Dr Sobieraj and Zandra they make me feel so comfortable the work goes by fast.
in Waterbury, CT |
Kind and caring staff. Dr Sobieraj takes great care of my smile!
in Waterbury, CT |
She is absolutely outstanding!
Very friendly
in Waterbury, CT |
Very good and very pleasant
in Waterbury, Ct |
Dr Sobieraj really takes the time to teach me about my teeth and my options. She evaluates what I am eating and explains about how the pH can weaken my enamel. I actually get it! She is the first dentist to teach me. She also has a great staff. They have been there for years and work together well.
in Watertown ct |
I had great experience.
in Waterbury, CT |
Dr. Sobieraj is a great dentist. She is willing to answer any questions you could have and makes you feel cared for.
Awesome. Very knowledgeable
Always excelent care
in Naugatuck, ct |
Awesome! Very friendly staff and do an excellent job.
in Waterbury, CT |
I would definitely recommend her because I've always had a lot problems since I was a kid, when I first went to the dentist I had 8 cavities! But now I barely get them because Of dr sobieraj help and if I do I'm never scared to come in and get it fixed or to talk about any other problems I have.
in Waterbury, CT |
She is always considerate about how the procedures feel. This makes her great with younger patients. She listens to your concerns and finds ways to help. I have a special nerves in one of my back teeth but many would not listen to me when I said I could feel pain after Novocain , Dr Sobieraj did and found out how to inject the right nerve and take away my pain.
in Newtown, CT |
She is genuinely interested in her patient's wellbeing, and I trust that every decision she makes for me is in my best interest.
in Southbury, CT |
Very considerate of my time. Friendly, explained the procedure and what to expect.
in Watertown,ct |
Professional and explains procedure well. Caring and respectful.
in Waterbury, CT |
Very nice and gives good recommendations about cleaning teeth
in Middlebury, CT |
Very reassuring as I was apprehensive
Waterbury, CT |
She is kind, considerate and professional. She always takes the time to explain.
in Waterbury, CT |
Very family friendly! I have been coming here since I was little :)
Lovely personable staff
New York, NY |
Friendly, knowledgable, and gentle
in Middlebury, CT |
Dr. Sobieraj was recommended to me by my family dentist Dr. Charles Ray, who retired, I can not say enough good things about Dr. Sobieraj and her entire staff they are all top notch and recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.
in Waterbury,ct |
Great service. Wonderful advice and payment plans
in Watertown, CT |
I have had a wonderful experience. She is both kind and patient
in Waterbury, VT |
Dr. Sobieraj is a great dentist that truly takes the time to connect with patients. She always addresses any concerns or questions patients may have while delivering the utmost quality of care. There is no one more dedicated to her patients and her profession.
in Wolcott, Ct |
She is caring and wants to make the patient as comfortable as possible.
in New York, NY |
Shows her concern and truly cares for your health
in Cheshire, CT |
I love having Dr. Sobieraj as my dentist, not only is she kind and strikes up conversation but she's gentle. I'm never anxious or nervous going in to my appointments.
in Middlebury, CT |
Very professional and courteous staff and dentist. Absolutely no wait time in office.
Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Sobieraj Wadhwa, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa?

Compare Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Chipped Tooth

Union College

Graduated in 1990

• Other Education
    Bentley University

Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sobieraj Wadhwa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings