Dr. Cheryl Reygers, DDS

Dr. Cheryl Reygers, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Cheryl Reygers, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cortland, NY. She graduated from Georgetown University / School of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

122 Tompkins St

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Cortland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Georgetown University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Reygers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reygers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reygers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reygers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reygers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reygers to family and friends
4.3
based on 24 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Reygers' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Cortland, New York
I was given good advice for a some pain I have been have and I left with two optional plans of action.
in Tully, NY
Dr. Reyger's own website suggests she offers certain services. There is a email address for questions. So I asked... Does she provide a particular service? How many visits are typically required? Approximate cost? etc. Her staff will string you along. You will have to repeat yourself. Your...more

Jim, I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. I have reviewed the email correspondence. To provide the best service to our patients, we do not provide quotes without a consultation/evaluation. We do not want to mislead patients by throwing out an estimate without a consultation. Lastly, not once did my staff question your financial responsibility or education regarding dental care. If you have any further questions or concerns please call our office. Sincerely, Dr. Cheryl Reygers.

in Cortland, NY
I paid her $85 to do NOTHING. She gave me a referral to an absolute JERK, without ever looking in my mouth. Her office was NOT the most hygienic either, and I had to wait over an hour for this WONDERFUL experience.

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our office. The 85 dollars is our fee for consultation which is average for the industry. The consultation and evaluation of the requested dental work determined that you would need to be referred out. We sincerely apologize that he (the referral) did not meet your expectations either. We hope you found a dentist that was a good fit for you. Sincerely, Dr. Cheryl Reygers.