Contact provider for availability

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Kelley

Cheryl Kelley D M D

370 White Spruce Blvd Rochester, NY 14623

Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Rochester, NY. She practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Kelley accepts

Dr. Kelley accepts the following insurance:

Guardian

4.3

Dr. Kelley?
Dr. Kelley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD
I know Dr Kelly for 16 years. I'm extremely pleased for her dental care for my 3 kids. I would highly recommend her to anyone. . Thank you Dr Kelly and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr. Kelley and her staff are wonderful. We always get in quickly and they are very thorough and proactive in my daughter's dental care. Highly recommend Dr. Kelley!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
The whole staff has been great for me and my toddler. Wait times can sometimes be a bit long, but the staff is aware and courteous about it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Great experience. It is obvious they are experienced with toddlers and even nonverbal toddlers. They had many techniques to help my toddler who is nonverbal and does not understand communication through the appointment. They treated him like a normal child, which we dont get alot. And they used play therapy techniques to help him understand what was going on. It was wonderful. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
24 years of excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
We’ve been with her for 10 years. Couldn’t be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Excellent Dentist! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr Kelley and her entire staff are very gentle and friendly with kids of all ages and abilities. I have been bringing my three kids to her for over ten years and we have always received great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr. Kelley is amazing with my daughter during difficult procedures. She keeps a real calm dameaner and talks to my daughter very soothingly during the whole process while she is in her chair getting teethed pulled or filled. She makes a scary dental visit for my daughter a walk in the park. I would highly recommend Dr. Kelley she has a gift with taking care of children!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
I have been bringing my boys to Dr. Kelley's for years and I have always been happy with the work that she and her hygenists have done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
I've been bringing my daughters to Dr. Kelley for years. I have always been happy with her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
The staff and Dr. Kelly are always friendly and helpful. They are upfront about what is going on with my children’s teeth and what is needed. We are very satisfied with their services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
She and her staff are the best ! Top notch ! We have had many poor experiences over the years with dentist. Dr. Kelley said “we are starting new , forgetting the past” she has helped my kids tremendously with their care. Has it been easy ? Well actually much easier than I ever thought ! All the praise goes to her and her knowledgeable caring staff ! Now they can’t wait till the next time they have to go !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
My kids love that place, because the staff are so kind and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Intelligent with great foresight and excellent patient/parent interactions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr. Kelley was the 5th dentist we tried for our ADHD+ son in need of multiple fillings. She was the only one able to engage him (add a gameboy) and be able to get the job done. We are still with her 6 years later. She understands children and is caring as well as knowledgeable. The hygienists are friendly and patient. The office is clean and comfortable- all staff have been fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Highly recommend Dr. Kelley, she was fantastic with my son and made him comfortable and at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr. Kelley is highly qualified, professional and kind. Her staff is very nice and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr Kelley’s office is AMAZING! My girls look forward to their cleanings every six months. My daughter had to get two teeth pulled that did not want to come out behind her braces. She is a nervous little thing and the hygienist and Dr Kelley did an amazing job easing her nerves, comforting her and making a job that had the potential to be traumatic almost enjoyable. From the time you walk in the door until the time you check out everyone in the office is a pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Kelley, DMD?
Dr. Kelley and staff are kind and caring as well as knowledgeable. My children look forward to dental visits.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kelley?