Periodontics  |
Dr. Cheryl Cushman, DDS
Dr. Cheryl Cushman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lithia Springs, GA. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

Atlanta West Periodontics and Dental Implants

2168 Skyview Dr

Lithia Springs, GA 30122

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Cushman

We provide personalized periodontal care in a relaxed atmosphere. We offer oral sedation, laughing gas, and music headphones for a relaxing experience. There is a beverage station with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and biscotti. Our surgical suites have Tempurpedic cushions with knee support for comfort during procedures. We also have neck pillows for support as well as blankets in case a patient is chilly. Each patient receives a personal lip balm for use during their treatment. Surgical patients receive a goodie bag with an ice pack, soft foods, and liquids.  Each patient will oral hygiene tools and proper instructions specifically tailored to their needs.

• Periodontics

• Sinus Augmentation
  • Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• The University Of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Emory University School Of Dentistry-General Practice Residency
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • The Medical College Of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Cushman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cushman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cushman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cushman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cushman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cushman to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Cushman Says:

We believe it is important for our patients to feel welcome in our practice. We continue to train our staff to develop skills to deliver freindly and courteous service. We welcome any comments that may help us improve our service.

Dr. Cushman's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
My dentist referred me to this Periodontist. I have been going to her for quite some time now. I normally do not leave reviews but was so impressed with this provider, her level of care and compassion for her patients as well as the entire staff that I felt the need to express my experience with others. From the initial time I started going to her, the care has been nothing short of extraordinary!!! If you are looking for a Periodontist that truly cares about her patients, look no further.
Thank you for your kind words Mrs. Watson. We certainly appreciate you and have enjoyed having you as a patient in our practice.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Cushman is a fantastic but the Office Manager and staff are a different story. One of the staff told me I did not have to pay anything that they would file with insurance. Then the Office Manager the day of consultation said anything over the insurance would pay, that she would credit my card back. I feel like your office owes me roughly $69.00 to charged back on my card, because that is what she said she would do. Bottom line you can't rely on what they tell you. Randy Whittaker
I understand you are upset about a balance after insurance payment. Even though we had a Pre-Determination, YOUR insurance company did not pay as promised. We have no control over the fact that they removed your deductible from the payment. You also indicate that Dr. Cushman is FANTASTIC yet you gave 1 star for level of trust in provider's decisions. PIease rate the office based on your actual treatment experience and not how your insurance paid as we had no control over that sir.
Atlanta, GA |
Had an implant situation and was referred to Dr. Cushman. Office is a little out of the way but a very nice building and front office. Staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Cushman struck me as a very honest and caring provider. She actually recommended a much less expensive and less invasive surgery rather than one another doctor had recommended.....and it worked. Would definitely recommend her.
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your kind words and am glad we were able to assist you with your healthcare needs. Our goal is to provide the best care possible and to tailor it to each patient's specific needs.
Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Cushman, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cushman

Dr. Cushman accepts 4 insurance carriers
    Dental PDO
    Federal Employee Program
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Delta Dental PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry