Dr. Cheryl Cushman, DDS

Dr. Cheryl Cushman, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cheryl Cushman, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Lithia Springs, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1988 and practices periodontics, oral surgery, and more.

2168 Skyview Dr

Lithia Springs, GA 30122

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Cushman

This content was provided by Dr. Cushman "We provide personalized periodontal care in a relaxed atmosphere. We offer oral sedation, laughing gas, and music headphones for a relaxing experience. There is a beverage station with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and biscotti. Our surgical suites have Tempurpedic cushions with knee support for comfort during procedures. We also have neck pillows for support as well as blankets in case a patient is chilly. Each patient receives a personal lip balm for use during their treatment. Surgical patients receive a goodie bag with an ice pack, soft foods, and liquids.  Each patient will oral hygiene tools and proper instructions specifically tailored to their needs."

5  Practice Areas

• Periodontics
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Implant Dentistry
  • Oral Surgery
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• The University Of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Emory University School Of Dentistry-General Practice Residency
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • The Medical College Of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Cushman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cushman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cushman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cushman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cushman's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cushman to family and friends

Dr. Cushman's Performance

Dr. Cushman Says:
"

We believe it is important for our patients to feel welcome in our practice. We continue to train our staff to develop skills to deliver freindly and courteous service. We welcome any comments that may help us improve our service.

"

I have been going to Dr. Cushman for several years. This even moving to the other side of the city. Normally I do not leave reviews but believe that Dr. Cushman along with the entire office staff, have provided such a high level of service I felt the need to express my experience with others. Since...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My dentist referred me to this Periodontist. I have been going to her for quite some time now. I normally do not leave reviews but was so impressed with this provider, her level of care and compassion for her patients as well as the entire staff that I felt the need to express my experience with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words Mrs. Watson. We certainly appreciate you and have enjoyed having you as a patient in our practice.

Dr. Cushman is a fantastic but the Office Manager and staff are a different story. One of the staff told me I did not have to pay anything that they would file with insurance. Then the Office Manager the day of consultation said anything over the insurance would pay, that she would credit my card...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I understand you are upset about a balance after insurance payment. Even though we had a Pre-Determination, YOUR insurance company did not pay as promised. We have no control over the fact that they removed your deductible from the payment. You also indicate that Dr. Cushman is FANTASTIC yet you gave 1 star for level of trust in provider's decisions. PIease rate the office based on your actual treatment experience and not how your insurance paid as we had no control over that sir.

Had an implant situation and was referred to Dr. Cushman. Office is a little out of the way but a very nice building and front office. Staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Cushman struck me as a very honest and caring provider. She actually recommended a much less expensive and less invasive surgery...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your kind words and am glad we were able to assist you with your healthcare needs. Our goal is to provide the best care possible and to tailor it to each patient's specific needs.