Dr. Chelsea Mortell, DMD

Dr. Chelsea Mortell, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Chelsea Mortell, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Kirkland, WA. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Juanita Family Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mortell

Dr. Mortell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mortell "The thing I love most about being a dentist is my patients. That might sound clichéd, as most dentists feel affection for their patients, but mine are special. Some have known me since I was born, some were my teachers, some grew up with me, and some I’m just getting to know. I am thankful to be caring for my friends and neighbors. I always knew I wanted a career in dentistry. The profession is mentally challenging and hands-on. I get to meet and spend time with interesting people, while building long-term relationships with them. I’m excited by the constant improvements in technology that allow dentists to help our patients receive the most comfortable, effective, and efficient care. I’m even more passionate about getting patients excited about their dental health. If someone values their oral health, then they take care of it. My team and I focus a lot of our work day on education and encouraging people to take control of their smile. I’m active in many continuing education groups, including the Tucker Gold Study Club (RVT-60 chapter), Eastside Treatment Planners, and Frank Spear courses. Dentistry is a constantly changing field, with new treatments and technologies being developed. Learning about these changes allows me to provide my patients with leading-edge care; it improves their treatment experience and results. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mortell "At Juanita Family Dentistry, we provide exceptional dentistry to patients ranging in age from one to 101, all with a focus on each individual’s needs and goals. Our Kirkland dentist, Dr. Chelsea Mortell Petisme, and our team would be honored to be your dental partners—to work with you on improving and maintaining your oral health and smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Sensitive Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Seattle University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Oregon Health & Science University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mortell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mortell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mortell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mortell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mortell's Reviews