Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS

Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Clearwater, FL. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Blue Wave Orthodontics

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Brockway

Dr. Brockway's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brockway "Why Braces? When I got my braces off at 15, I realized how valuable it was to have a smile that makes you feel confident and proud. This interest led to my first job in high school at 16 as a sterilization technician for my orthodontist. There I learned what the intricacies of an orthodontic practice entailed: the opportunity to connect with patients regularly, watch children grow, and make a positive and dramatic impact on their development. I knew then that orthodontics was the path I desired, and I was determined to attend a top university in Florida in order to later fulfill my dreams of attending dental school and orthodontic residency. Community Service I’ve found that one of the best ways to enrich my life is by giving part of myself away to someone in great need. I’ve been able to do this by serving in dental mission trips in the Dominican Republic (through Somos Amigos Medical Missions) and in the US (through Florida Mission of Mercy). I’ve seen extreme poverty and the need for both basic and advanced dental care. Therefore, it will be my mission to continue this venture in the future, contributing in any way possible to creating many new smiles within and beyond the US. Background Part of why I chose to spend my four years of dental school in the "big apple" was because Columbia University’s dental school is located in Washington Heights, a neighborhood where the majority of the population is of Dominican descent, and Spanish is commonly spoken on the streets. The culture was familiar and comforting to me. I am Hispanic-American and very close with my family. My father is from New England, and my mother is from Honduras. I have always understood Spanish, but it wasn’t until I visited Honduras for the first time in the summer of 2010 that I completely immersed myself in the Spanish language. When I returned for the last 2 years of dental school, I found I was proficient in the language, and it was very gratifying to be able to understand my Spanish speaking patients’ wants and needs."

This content was provided by Dr. Brockway "You deserve the best smile possible for your self-esteem and overall dental health. We are prepared to offer you a plan for orthodontic correction of conditions including overbite, underbite, crossbite, crowding, irregular spacing, and jaw malformations.

Our office environment is inviting, family friendly, and one of complete respect. We include our patients and their loved-ones in everything from the planning stage to execution to follow-up care. We believe that your best smile and level of success also involves you and your dental education. Our team looks forward to meeting you and is available for any questions."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Education data for Dr. Brockway is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brockway has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brockway has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brockway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brockway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brockway's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brockway

Dr. Brockway?
Dr. Brockway's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS
I found her friendly and candid about what needed to be done, she explained the plan of attack and what would it take to get my teeth aligned properly, this is my 2nd time around with braces, so I was looking for someone who was knowledgeable and friendly. I found both in Dr. Brockway, very please...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS?
She is so friendly with all her patients and really knows what she is doing, I would have all of my kids come see her for their braces.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS?
Best doctor ever she treats me and every patient so well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Brockway, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brockway?

Compare Orthodontists