Dentistry  |
Dr. Chase Davis, DDS
Dr. Chase Davis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 35 years old.

655 S Dobson Rd Bldg B

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Davis

I treat my patients how I would like to be treated. We invest in the best technology to allow a more comfortable visit. I do single visit crowns, which means no temporaries crowns failing off!!! I have a fantastic staff that are so caring and love to get to know you. We only use labs that are here in Arizona and would never ship anything to China!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • The Ohio State University College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Chandler |
Dr Davis and staff are the best people in the business. I have been going to this office since 2010 and since Dr Davis has taken on the practice he has grown it so much and its wonderful to see. All the staff is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed. The biggest thing I love about this office is that Dr Davis is honest and no pressure in recommending treatments because he wants to do what is best for his patients.
Gilbert, AZ |
The staff at Chandler Dental is comfortably personable and easy to communicate with. I believe both of my cleaning experiences were as pleasant as possible considering they were dental appointments.
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Davis is always courteous and professional.
in Mesa, AZ |
The staff, hygienists, and Dr Davis are all friendly and efficient. I feel confident they do their best to make sure my gums and teeth are healthy.
Los Angeles, CA |
I would and have recommended Dr Davis
in Sun Lakes, Az |
Dr. Davis is a competent and curteous dentist. But he is not the exception. Everything runs smoothly and efficiently in the office. All the staff are skilled and friendly. Everyone takes the extra steps needed to ensure the absolute best care is delivered. It makes for a winning combination.
Chandler AZ |
New to town and did some investigating . This office seemed like the best fit, and I was right. Everyone at the office was great! Friendly, helpful and so nice.
in Chandler, AZ |
If I knew it would be this pleasant (not painful at all!), I wouldn't have waited almost a year to have my dental problem taken care of. My previous interactions with the dentists have been horrible and expensive to boot. The price was right. The extractions painless (Dr. Saunders) and everyone in the office pleasant, right down to the female who took the pictures of by teeth...she was GREAT. I have now recommended you guys to all my co-workers at Intel. Two of whom took pictures of my billing
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Davis and staff are consistently courteous and efficient professionals. There has never been a long waiting period for any of my appointments, the office is clean and comfortable with all the bells and whistles. They will even offer a blanket for your comfort!
in Chandler, AZ |
The Dental Hygienist are the best here. They truly care about your well being and helping you extend your teeth health. They offer tips and concepts to have a healthy mouth. Maureen is my typical hygienist and over the last 2 years has helped greatly. Dr. Davis is a caring Dentist with only the well being of his patients for the long term and makes you feel at ease. MTS
in Chandler, AZ |
I needed to see a Dentist ASAP...I had a bad tooth that was extremely uncomfortable. I am the biggest baby ever when dental work is involved. I chose Dr Davis because my husband had gone to him and assured me that I would be pleased. He was right. Dr Davis and his staff are so compassionate and understanding. My tooth had to be extracted and I never felt a thing. It was an extremely pleasant experience and I highly recommend Dr Chase Davis.
in Chandler, AZ |
Great experience! Dr. Davis was so friendly and caring! Wonderful staff as well :)
in Tempe, AZ |
This was my initial visit. The staff is friendly and efficient and the experience was pleasant.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Dr. Davis was very nice and pleasant as he checked up on the health of my teeth. He took time to make sure everything was right. Before I went making an appointment and submitting paperwork was a breeze on their website. All I had to do was sign the forums when I got to the office. Where this office really shines is the staff. Very courteous and nice. Shout out to my hygienist, Miranda, who showed tough love to my sad teeth, was very personable and did great at explaining everything. +1
in Chandler, AZ |
i found the staff very helpful and kind. the cost of my procedure was what blew me away. dr davis charges alot less for dental work than most other dentist. put that together with a great staff and the latest dental technology, i'd say it was a great experience. sincerely dave allred
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Davis and his staff were amazing! Best service so far, I am new to the valley and wanted a dentist with superior service and got exactly what I wanted. I will be back for sure. Sincerely, a happy camper.
Very professional and gentle
Have you seen Dr. Chase Davis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Davis?