Dr. Chase Davis, DDS

Dr. Chase Davis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Chase Davis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 2 years. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

2095 W Frye Rd Ste 4

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Dr. Davis is originally from Salt Lake City, UT. He received his B.S in Kinesiology from University of Utah. He was fortunate to attend the prestigious Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Dr. Davis loves dentistry and it fits his personality perfectly. He loves building lifelong relationships with his patients and working with his hands. He holds a high standard on his dental work and guarantees that it will last. Dr. Davis is married and has three young children which keep him on the go. He loves college football and is a big fan of the Buckeyes and the Utes. He also enjoys wakeboarding, golfing, and Crossfit. Dr. Davis started Chandler Dental to deliver dental services that are beautiful, comfortable, and long lasting. He has been an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry which strives to provide the most advance gentle techniques in the way of continuing education. Dr. Davis strives to treat all his patients like he treats his own family and friends. This makes him be proactive and conservative with the treatment he recommends. At Chandler Dental, Dr. Davis has made our Mission Statement to be: "One of the most impactful Core Values to our patients is our promise to always over-deliver. At Chandler Dental we have a philosophy that if you pay us a dollar we need to give you more in service value than you paid us. Our success depends on making you have strong gums and beautiful smiles that lasts a lifetime. You can always count on us to provide long lasting beautiful dental care at an affordable price and with gentle hands." If you are looking for a Chandler dentist call Dr. Davis today and come meet us, we can guarantee you will not find better customer service or more caring dentist than our office and Doctor."

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "I treat my patients how I would like to be treated. We invest in the best technology to allow a more comfortable visit. I do single visit crowns, which means no temporaries crowns failing off!!! I have a fantastic staff that are so caring and love to get to know you. We only use labs that are here in Arizona and would never ship anything to China!"

15  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • The Ohio State University College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends

Dr. Davis' Performance

Dr. Davis was awesome along with the rest of his staff. This was my first visit and they were very thorough and took time to answer my questions. They also provided probably the best cleaning I’ve ever had done, and will be using them for all my dental needs going forward! Very pleased with my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My first visit, received a tour from an associate. Fantastic. Great explanation of my dental needs from Dr. Davis along with initial treatment. Can't wait to go back and finish. Great experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Davis and staff are the best people in the business. I have been going to this office since 2010 and since Dr Davis has taken on the practice he has grown it so much and its wonderful to see. All the staff is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed. The biggest thing I love about this office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The staff at Chandler Dental is comfortably personable and easy to communicate with. I believe both of my cleaning experiences were as pleasant as possible considering they were dental appointments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Davis is always courteous and professional.
Are you Dr. Davis?