Dr. Charlotte Cortis, DDS

Dr. Charlotte Cortis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Charlotte Cortis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lansing, MI and has been practicing for 25 years. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

Evergreen Dental Center

2805 E Mount Hope Ave

Lansing, MI 48910

Learn about Dr. Cortis

Dr. Cortis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cortis "A smile is so important, no matter who you are. I am committed to providing my patients with the most advanced technology to better diagnose and formulate a treatment that meets each patient’s oral health needs, all while developing a relationship that will last a lifetime. It has been my privilege to care for the families of Lansing for the past 20 years, and I look forward to many more years ahead.EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I completed both my undergraduate and dental school education at the University of Detroit, and graduated with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1993. I actively peruse continuing education, not only to fulfill my professional growth but also to enhance the care I provide to my patients. Much of my continuing education is completed through my participation in the following professional organizations: American Dental Association Michigan Central District Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry Michigan Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry CEREC® Doctors OUTSIDE THE OFFICE My husband Rick and I reside in Williamston with our son, Alexander, and our daughter, Abigail. I love quality time spent with my family, my kids, and their sports. I also enjoy anything outside, from gardening to running, snowboarding, boating, and photography. The Lansing community has given so much to me over the years. I feel it is my mission now to give back to it, and I do so by supporting local events and fundraisers, as well as Ele’s Place, a center devoted to grieving children."

This content was provided by Dr. Cortis "Our Mission is to challenge the standard of family and cosmetic dentistry by creating beautiful healthy smiles with a personalized touch in a comfortble atmostphere with the latest education and technology by a professional caring team http://www.evergreendentalcenter.com/"

5  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Detroit Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Cortis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cortis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cortis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cortis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cortis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cortis

Dr. Cortis?
Dr. Cortis' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Cortis?

Compare General Dentists