Pediatric Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS
Charles Bonner Oates is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Socorro, NM, started practicing 1978. FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and CapitalOne Financing, INSURANCES ACCEPTED Accepts most insurances and Medicade HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

210 Neel Ave

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of Arkansas-3 Rd Generation
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University Of Tennessee Center For Health Sciences, Memphis, Tn-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Bonner Oates has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bonner Oates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonner Oates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonner Oates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonner Oates' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonner Oates to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Bonner Oates' Performance
in Socorro, NM |
He ignores and ridicules patient feedback. The dentures he made for me have a surface texture that holds stains despite tablet cleaners, brushing, peroxide tooth whiteners, and even straight bleach. His staff is unprofessional and rude, too. He has ignored my email and when I spoke my concerns to him in person, he denied that there was any problem, suggesting that I just didn't attempt to clean the dentures. I haven't been to his office recently because of the disrespectful way he treated me.
in Datil |
My experience with Dr. Oates has been wonderful! I've had alot of issues with my teeth as I neglected them for far to long. He and his staff have done some amazing things with my teeth and I highly recommend him.
in Datil |
I have been going to Dr. Oates for quite some time and I highly recommend him! Him and his staff are friendly, down to earth, informative, compassionate professionals. Top notch!!
in Magdalena, NM |
I needed some work done on a few teeth for years but was afraid to see a dentist from prior bad experiences. I found Dr. Oates in the phone book, looking for a dentist manly for my husband. When I went in for my appointment I explained, I have sever TMJ and I'm very sensitive. He and his staff assured me they are very careful. I really commend Dr. Oates, for the first time in over 20 years, I did NOT have any pain in my jaw during or after having many teeth fixed.
in Socorro, NM |
I have had my teeth cleaned since I submitted my last survey. I was extremely happy with the hygenist. She is very courteous and caring.
in SOCORRO |
Dr. Oates has been phenomenal with myself and daughter. He and his staff have stayed late when I have come in with an emergency. He has never turned me down and ALWAYS helped us. His work has been impeccable and I have had some serious issues. He is sharp and does his job well. I have NEVER had any issues with his work. He is an excellent dentist and wonderful man. He has a payment plan and has really worked with me as far as payments. Dr. Oates does not rushed and is very thorough.
in Socorro, NM |
I have been a patient of Dr. Oates for over 12 years and am very pleased with his service and accomadations that he and his staff have provided me with. I highly recommend his services.
in Socorro, NM |
Non stop talker, with his HUGE hands in your mouth so you can not reply. (Not that he wants your opinion!) Could be OK ... IF He would work more on your teeth and less on moving his mouth with just gossip & non-sense.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Bonner Oates, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bonner Oates?

Visit Dr. Bonner Oates

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.