Dr. Charles New, DDS

Dr. Charles New, DDS

Endodontics | Male

Dr. Charles New, DDS is an dentist who practices in Winston Salem, NC. He is 60 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. New to family and friends
3.8
Dr. New's Performance
Clemmons, NC |
I guess if you are comfortable with a drill being tapped multiple times against your top teeth and being told that your mouth does not open wide enough for him to drill where he needs to go, then you might be comfortable with his root canal.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My first root canal was with Dr. New and it was a breeze. He and his staff are efficient, courteous, and kind. I highly recommend them. Thank you, Dr. New!!
in Winston Salem, NC |
I had a GREAT experience with getting a root canal from Dr New! He and his wonderful staff are professional, very quick, and fun! You can tell they love what they do and boy do they do it well and with efficiency. I can't tell you what a wonderful experience it has been working with them. They make root canals easy and fun!
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Dr. New and his staff were very professional, compassionate and caring. His expertise made me feel confident in his work. He got me in quickly, and relieved me from excruciating pain, with very minimal discomfort afterwards. I even had a few laughs with the assistants, which made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. New to anyone who needs a root canal.
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Great very helpful made me feel comfortable
in Winston Salem, NC |
Very professional and honest, very good staff. From the time I walked in until I left I had a great experience.
New York, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr New for a root canal. His staff is so friendly and cheerful
in Kernersville, NC |
I was sent by my dentist with a bad abscess & a lot of pain. I was seen by Dr New within 10 minutes of arrival & he quickly helped with my pain.
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Great experience!! The staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. New was amazing!!
Have you seen Dr. Charles New, DDS?
Are you Dr. New?

Compare Dr. New

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. New's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. New does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. New and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. New does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. New and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. New does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. New and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.