Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Moorehead

Moorehead Family Dentistry

10427 Kenwood Rd Blue Ash, OH 45242

Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Blue Ash, OH and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry, periodontics, and more.

Dr. Moorehead accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Moorehead treats your condition or procedure

• Six Month Smiles
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Under Armour® Mouthguard

We care about you and the community around us. At Moorehead Family Dentistry, we exist to be an advocate for our patients' overall health and quality of life. We strive to compassionately care for the entire family while providing the best comprehens...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Moorehead?
Dr. Moorehead's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
They got me in amazingly quick when I had a cracked infected wisdom tooth. I have sever dental anxiety and they were super reassuring and calm and explained everything to me. This was the first time I used sedation to get a tooth removed and it was easy and quick and as painless as it can be. Diane at the front desk is great and makes sure you have everything you need to get through your appointment. The lobby is also really nice with kids toys, tv, books and refreshments. Definitely will be returning to them for my routine dental work and cleanings. Definitely will recommend to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I can't say enough wonderful words about Moorehead Family Dental. I had to have total extractions on lower and upper teeth that were left, from having an auto immune illness called sjogrens that took over. after years of trying to save them, then a couple horrible experiences i was petrified to go have oral surgery. The ENTIRE staff are very nurturing, competant, and knowledgeable of how to make it a very relaxing experience for their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I highly recommended Dr. Moorehead and everyone he works with. They are beyond accommodating!! They work with you financially and will work around your schedule to make appointments. I have always dreaded going to the dentist, and because of Dr. Moorehead and his team I am excited to resolve not only mine, but my daughter’s dental issues as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Always very professional caring and supportive team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Been terrified of Dentist my whole life, i went to Dr moorehead and was very comfortable, they knew i was scared but within minutes i was so relaxed. AWESOME Dentist the whole team that works here is Amazing very Professional and Friendly people. I would recommend Dr Moorehead to anyone ?????? Thank You all for making my experience so Great ! And i Love my new Dentures Beautiful job !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Amazing Dr. Caring, compassionate, understanding, and very down to earth. He actually cares about you as a person. Recommend 100%! You won't find a better person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I am a new and very satisfied patient, from scheduling appointments to receiving expert care in a relaxed setting. I have already referred two members of my extended family to Dr. Moorehead! The Blue Ash office isn't far from the West Chester area making it convenient for me too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Great dentist! Very professional and very gentle! The staff is always very nice, they have all treated me very well! If you have a fear of the dentist, you definitely do not have to fear Dr. Moorehead. He does all your dental work while making sure you feel no pain at all. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Moorehead?