Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 38

Dentistry

Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Batavia, OH and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ohio State University / College of Dentistry in 2010. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS

Moorehead Family Dentistry, formerly Dr. Steven Claybon

285 E Main St Ste 6 Batavia, OH 45103

Dr. Moorehead's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moorehead

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Moorehead

Best experience I've ever had with a dentist. They know what they're doing and only fix what needs to be. Pain free and will work with your insurance company to get you the best rate.
Sapphire – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Had a wonderful experience today for my routine cleaning. Loved my hygienist Erin. Met Dr Frankie as well. He was very nice. The entire staff made me feel welcome and cared for. I highly recommend Mooorehead Dentistry. Top notch care!
Marie – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Thank you Dr franke and Jessica for keeping me calm , and doing such a great job
Patricia Grisham – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I am Mrs Anxiety 2020. I’ve had bad experiences with my past dental professional. When to the dentist, the week before I’m filled with anxiety. After a sleepless night, I arrived at my appointment, the first thing I noticed is the office was clean, calming and intimate. That dental assistant led me back to my “chair” for the iV sedation and explained everything to me and patiently answered all of my questions. The doctor came in and introduced himself and answered any further questions that I had. He talked me through what he was doing and had a relaxed demeanor which relaxed me further. He started the iV and it went in like melted butter, I didn’t even flinch. At that time, he gave me injections in the mouth. I did not feel a thing. I was awake the whole time and within 10 mins, he was done. The assistant started removing the gauze bib and I said “wait, he’s done?” She replied “yes”. This is the best dental office I’ve been to. I will return for all my dental needs.
Alicia Bea – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I can't thank Dr Moorehead and his staff enough they made me feel like part of there family, the staff is great and caring and they make you feel comfortable right at the start! If your looking for a Dentist Dr Moorehead is the one hands down! I also want to give a shout out to Phil Michael thank you buddy and finally this all wouldn't happen without the secretary's up at the front desk thank you again.
Loren H in Georgetown – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I highly recommend this practice. The staff & Dentist's are fantastic!! They are friendly, professional, they listen to you, I have went to several dentists throughout the years, horrible experiences, complete nightmares, this is the first practice I've ever been to that I absolutely love & will continue to go to & take my family. The fear I had of going to another dentist office stopped me from going for a long time, my daughter went and recommended it to me. They also got me in really quick for being a new patient, due to being in pain and needing oral surgery. They put me on a cancellation list and I was able to get in super quick for that as well due to a cancellation. Highly recommended!!
  • Long wait times
AW – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Very respectful and caring. Would definitely recommend.
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
They got me in amazingly quick when I had a cracked infected wisdom tooth. I have sever dental anxiety and they were super reassuring and calm and explained everything to me. This was the first time I used sedation to get a tooth removed and it was easy and quick and as painless as it can be. Diane at the front desk is great and makes sure you have everything you need to get through your appointment. The lobby is also really nice with kids toys, tv, books and refreshments. Definitely will be returning to them for my routine dental work and cleanings. Definitely will recommend to anyone!!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I can't say enough wonderful words about Moorehead Family Dental. I had to have total extractions on lower and upper teeth that were left, from having an auto immune illness called sjogrens that took over. after years of trying to save them, then a couple horrible experiences i was petrified to go have oral surgery. The ENTIRE staff are very nurturing, competant, and knowledgeable of how to make it a very relaxing experience for their patients.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I highly recommended Dr. Moorehead and everyone he works with. They are beyond accommodating!! They work with you financially and will work around your schedule to make appointments. I have always dreaded going to the dentist, and because of Dr. Moorehead and his team I am excited to resolve not only mine, but my daughter’s dental issues as well.
Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Always very professional caring and supportive team.
Gail Baumann in Blue Ash, OH – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Been terrified of Dentist my whole life, i went to Dr moorehead and was very comfortable, they knew i was scared but within minutes i was so relaxed. AWESOME Dentist the whole team that works here is Amazing very Professional and Friendly people. I would recommend Dr Moorehead to anyone ?????? Thank You all for making my experience so Great ! And i Love my new Dentures Beautiful job !
Donna Trent in Batavia, OH – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Amazing Dr. Caring, compassionate, understanding, and very down to earth. He actually cares about you as a person. Recommend 100%! You won't find a better person!
Catie Yoak in Milford, OH – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
I am a new and very satisfied patient, from scheduling appointments to receiving expert care in a relaxed setting. I have already referred two members of my extended family to Dr. Moorehead! The Blue Ash office isn't far from the West Chester area making it convenient for me too.
Annie in West Chester, OH – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?
Great dentist! Very professional and very gentle! The staff is always very nice, they have all treated me very well! If you have a fear of the dentist, you definitely do not have to fear Dr. Moorehead. He does all your dental work while making sure you feel no pain at all. I highly recommend him.
smiling_again in Cincinnati, OH – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Moorehead, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Moorehead?