Dr. Charles McDonald, DDS

Dr. Charles McDonald, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Charles McDonald, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Belmont, CA. He graduated from Howard University and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

1070 Sixth Ave Ste 125

Belmont, CA 94002

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. McDonald

Dr. McDonald's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McDonald "I have been practicing restorative dentistry since graduating first in my class from Howard University in 1970. After serving 2 years in Thailand with the US Air force, I returned home to California and began my journey into cosmetic dentistry in 1972. I bring 40 years of experience to my passion for creating smiles. I have lived in the community of Woodside for the past 23 years. When I'm not busy creating smiles, I enjoy remodeling my home, hiking with my wife Jina, reading, gardening and skiing. I have been an active member with the Belmont Rotary for the past 14 years. I believe it is important to give back to the community that has been so generous to me. To remain current in the ever-changing practice of cosmetics, I belong to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and several study clubs. I also attend numerous courses throughout the year on the latest advances in dentistry. My staff and I have experienced the wonderful advances in Dentistry, along with the life changing effects of cosmetic dentistry. We can walk you through your experience with understanding and first-hand knowledge of the process."

This content was provided by Dr. McDonald "We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!

We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health.  Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.

We are true believers that preventative care and education are key to optimal dental health. We focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we're also concerned about your health.

We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience.  We are dedicated to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible."

6  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated 1970

Dr. McDonald has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McDonald has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDonald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDonald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDonald's Reviews