Dr. Charles Mann, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Mann

C. Ashley Mann, DDS

315 E Chatham St Ste 100 Cary, NC 27511

Dr. Charles Mann, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Cary, NC. He is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mann to book an appointment.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann?
What People Say About Dr. Charles Mann, DDS
Very friendly staff, cutting-edge technology, highly professional.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Best dentists and staff ever! They are very personal and super clean. Fun to chat with, honestly makes the rest of my day after.
nik – May 15, 2020
Felicia was great
Curtis Brock – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Always impressed with how current this dentist and staff are with techniques. The skill level, directness about proposed solution and cost, details, get handled in a considerate way. Time is given to questions and clear explanations, to patient concerns. A lot of thought has been given to comfort since nobody says “I look forward to having dental work.” I’ve lived all over the U.S. From experience, I sure recommend Dr. Mann’s practice. Bring your tooth anxiety and let this staff help you decompress!
J.R.M. Apex – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
I was in Garner on 10/16/29 to get a filling removed and receive a crown on bottom right rear tooth. Had a sensitivity issue for a few days and pain at that tooth. I could not chew either on that tooth. Called and talked to a person and scheduled a follow up for 10/23/19. Got there at 7:00 am for my appointment and nobody knew why I was there. During my first treatment was told after the procedure was done that I might need a root canal. If I was told this during the procedure I would have done it right then. Sensitivity issue still there and can't chew on that tooth. Got a estimate for root canal before I left the second time. I feel that I have not been treated as a valued customer. I think the price to have the root canal would have been less money if done at first visit. Every other time I had been to this location I never had any issues before.
william o brogden – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Very kind , caring and professional.Best dentist I have very had.
Susan Helms – Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Have been going here for years. Best dentist, hygienist and staff in the Triangle. True patient care!
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Mann since early 2000’s. He and his staff are very professional, caring and friendly. Everyone from the office staff to the dental hygienists are very welcoming and committed to a patient for a good experience. I have referred the practice to several of my neighbors new to the Raleigh area.
Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Dr. Mann is always caring towards his patients. He goes the extra mile to explain your x-rays and your dental situation to you. He is very efficient in what he does.
Shahmeem Rajak in Cary, NC – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
I found out about doctor Mann and this fantastic dental practice from the people who would know which dentist is best, representatives of dental equipment! Being a bit afraid of dental, And in the medical field myself I do research. And in my 15 plus years using doctor Mann and his wonderful group of technicians, I have been fantastic, and understanding of my dental fear. They are so warm, caring and so gentle with dental work, my fear goes away. And this site will not let me write more. :)
James Grosslight in Cary, NC – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Mann since 2004 and have always felt confident and comfortable with him as my dentist. Actually, one time I decided to use a Groupon coupon for a dentist closer to where I live. After only a few visits I was quickly back to Dr. Mann. Not only is he an excellent dentist with the most up to date knowledge but his practice is constantly being updated to the most modern equipment. His staff is top notch too. Everyone is pleasant and they make you feel very comfortable.
Joan Miller in Knightdale, NC – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Charlotte and Dr. Mann were great, as usual. Wonderful office environment -efficient and very pleasant.
S in Cary – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Have been a patient of Dr. Mann since 2001. I’ve never had a bad experience. Yesterday I broke off the back of a molar. I called and got an appointment for the next day. Went for the appointment and came out with a permanent newly crowned tooth. Couldn’t be happier.
Lisa C. in Apex, NC – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
As usual, Erin was super. She is a proficient hygienist and provides current information that helps me to maintain and to improve my dental health. I enjoy my visits to the office that is always clean, pleasant and friendly.
Kay in Cary, NC – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
After the recent passing of my mother, I inadverdently arrived a day early for my appointment to have my braces removed. Dr. Mann and his staff were so gracious and caring to accommodate my needs which was amazing because not only do I live out of town but my mother's funeral was actually the next day. Not only are they just truly nice people, the level of care is excellent. I highy recommend this dental practice.
Wilson – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
As a person in the healthcare...I always ask around and especially the representatives for dentistry equipment, who is the best dentist they have worked with. Doctor Ashley Mann and his group have always been at the top of the list. For over 15 years my experience and everyone else that I know that goes to this extraordinarily fine dentist & techs...all are beyond happy. Also I know something very special about this dentist group. They take extraordinary care of the people who work there.
James G in Raleigh – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mann and his very special team of professionals! We’ve been with them 6 years and through many complicated dental procedures ( including sedation for me). Currently he is treating my sleep apnea with a dental appliance in hopes to relieve my long-lived fatigue issues, migraine headaches, and snoring. Their billing is always correct. They always get us a timely appointment. They go above and beyond in our dental care! Go see them! Awesome!
Tony and Denise Causey in Ashburn, VA – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Very very happy with Dr Mann and Carmen. I had extensive cosmetic and dental work done and they did a great job!
Katherine Leonard in Clayton, NC – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Very knowledgeable and caring. They take great care of me each time I visit.
Suzie in Holly Springs NC – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?
Great! I was very scared and he used sedation and I got along just fine! Am so glad we found him!
Jean G McClure in Garner, NC – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mann, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mann?

The office of Dr. Ashley Mann is staffed by a caring, friendly and professional team, using genuine old-fashioned skill and care alongside the latest technology to give you the best experience possible. We are very excited to welcome new patients to our office! Visit our office and talk with us about how we can optimize and care for your dental health.

• Cosmetic Dentistry