Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Fischer

Greenwood Village Dentistry

8490 E Crescent Pkwy Ste 370 Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Greenwood Village, CO and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 1979 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Fischer accepts

Dr. Fischer accepts the following insurance:

While we are not in network, we file claims for most major insurance plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Fischer treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Fischer and his team are outstanding dental health care professionals dedicated to lives of excellence, who have developed a premier aesthetic and restorative dental practice in the Denver area. Dentistry is our vehicle to positively impact the l...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fischer

Dr. Fischer?
Dr. Fischer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS
I’ve had my teeth ruined by previous, poor dentistry, which has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to restore. Dr fisher’s work and his knowledge of general and cosmetic dentistry are truly amazing. He has saved my teeth. Dr Fischer’s staff members are so kind and caring. I will never let anyone touch my teeth, or my children’s teeth. I’m so thankful for all they’ve done! They are the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Another wonderful , caring experience . After 20 plus years , I can’t imagine going anywhere else. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Kelly was thorough, personable and gentle—the perfect combination for a dental assistant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Dr. Fischer and his partner Dr. Alconcel are top notch!! I would not go to anyone else. My sister moved to the east coast and misses their expertise also...she is going to fly back for dental work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
I feel so fortunate to have found Dr Fischer. I need a very complex dental issue that needs the very best care and that is what I receive from Dr Fischer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
I came to Dr. Fischer after my previous dentist retired, and the replacement dentist caused me to get an infection by incorrectly placing a crown. Dr. Fischer and his staff have been fastidious in their pursuit and execution of the best solution for my dental problems. Most importantly, their approach is one of preventative dental care. Everyone is also exceedingly kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Dr. Fischer and staff continue to do great work while also being respectful of my concerns, caring and kind. Imagine all that at one office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
I’ll be forever blessed that I was referred to Dr. Fischer upon arriving in Colorado 23 years ago!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Dr Fischer does a wonderful job, one of the veneers I have has lasted for decades at least. Good experience every time. Kelly is friendly and makes the cleaning process enjoyable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Dr.Fischer is a wonderful dentist. His staff are all so warm and friendly and they provide excellent service. Highly recommend this team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Always a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Dr. Fischer does a great job and always tries to perfect his work. He is kind and caring about his client's overall health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Our family has been going toDr. Fischer for over 20 years, and have always been very pleased with the staffs' professionalism and friendliness. We have total trust in Dr. Fischer. He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
After much research resulting in treatment plans by three different dentists I chose Dr. Fischer. I made the right choice and feel great gratitude for having the opportunity to entrust my needs to someone not only skilled but gifted in his craft. Dr. Fischer is deeply knowledgeable, caring and plain and simple, a fine human being. He and his staff became my team and together I gained the smile and health I came for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
My whole family has gone to Dr. Fischer for several years. We all think he is great. He is personable,and very competent and knowledgeable. I come from a family of dentists in another state. I feel extremely comfortable under Dr. Fischer’s care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
I've been a patient for years. Always great dental care. Recently, I had a crown (put in by another dentist) break over dinner. Fischer's office had me in the chair when the office opened at 8:00 a.m. the next day and I had an replacement crown in place shortly thereafter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
This is the best dental practice if you are looking for very skilled dentists in a small office environment. It’s Dr. Fischer and his daughter, also a dentist. They are both highly skilled and completely trustworthy and ethical. I recommend them both very highly.
Excellent and caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Dr. Fischer and team have been my preferred family dental practice for 30 years. Always thorough and detail oriented, pleasant with a top notch team. Its a pleasure to be provided such excellent care. Thanks, Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Fischer, DDS?
Great dentist and great guy! Patient for years and always exceptional care. Thanks!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fischer?