Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Ellis

Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center, Ltd

2353 S Ridge Rd Ste 1 Green Bay, WI 54304

Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1997 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Ellis accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Ellis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ellis' Top Procedures and Conditions

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Ellis treats Dentofacial Anomalies more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Ellis treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Ellis' conditions and procedures:

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Reconstruction

Dr. Ellis has been with Bay Oral Surgery in Green Bay, Wisconsin since September 2014. Prior to that, he was in an oral & maxillofacial surgery practice in Mebane, North Carolina from 2010 - 2014, and he was an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon f...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

93.92265193370166%

Dr. Ellis?
Dr. Ellis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS
I needed to have a wisdom tooth extraction and my husband recommended Dr. Ellis. He had a tooth extraction and replacement surgery done by Dr. Ellis Two years ago and was very satisfied with him. My husband has had tooth extractions several times over the years by other dentists and told me Dr. Ellis was the best of them all. He said that if he ever needed another tooth extraction that Dr. Ellis would be the one he would see. Judy S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Went pretty fast, no problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
After the preliminary review with his assistant, Dr. Ellis came into the room and was very personable yet professional. He created a very easy and comfortable atmosphere for me to be at ease with him for a biopsy procedure, which went very quickly (under 10 minutes). He explained all that needed to be done during the procedure and what was expected afterwards. I was able to ask questions until I was satisfied and understood the answers. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellis to anyone looking at dental or oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
While having teeth extracted is never a thing to look forward to, I must say that having Dr. Ellis doing the procedure makes it as pleasant as possible. Barring an emergency situation, I will let no one else “do the yanking.” What a gentleman and a real professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
I was scared to death to come in and have my tooth pulled. Dr. Ellis came in and made me feel like I was one of his family members and made me relax and calm. He was one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met. I can not thank him enough for the amazing job he did and for pulling the two baby teeth I was having issues with for no charge. The staff was also amazing and so kind and compassionate and his assistant as well. I am so very grateful and want to thank everyone for the excellent care I received. If I need any more work done or know of someone I will send them to you . God Bless you all .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis was a wonderful oral surgeon , very gentle and caring about, how I was doing every step of the way. Very grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
it was very comforting having the doctor explain about the procedure he was performing. it made me more relaxed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis was very kind. He explained everything and made sure that I didn’t have any questions. He put me at ease and did a great job with the procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Very understanding and reassuring with a patient with very high anxiety at the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Very thorough. Did an implant and I am very impressed. Had very little pain and one day later back to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis and his staff were excellent! They made the procedure very easy for my child and for me as the mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Dr Ellis was very pleasant, easy to talk to and attentive to my needs. I just got local sedation for removing not one but two roots. Dr Ellis was very gentle and recovery was a snap!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Amazing bed side manner, very knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous. Explained my procedure and performed with no complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
It seemed to be a bit of a scam . It starts with x-rays that aren't covered by any insurances and then they tell you how much an implant costs but you might need bone grafts that are covered and cost as much as the implant .I'm used to it because I'm a Baby Boomer and am used to being scammed . I tried two places and they were both all most identical . Just get you in the door .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Very knowledgeable, personal and professional. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis listened to my concerns about reactions during previous extractions and determined to try the injections WITHOUT epinephrine, which made for a much better experience without residual side effects for me (many of which were described and I find in research is exactly the type of potential side effects). Dr. Ellis checked on how I was doing all through the procedure to make sure I remained comfortable and did not experience my previous side effects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
I met Dr. Ellis for a consultation. He reviewed the options and possible outcomes for everything in my situation. He also used some visual aids that were very helpful in understanding what would or could be done and how it all worked together. Most of us find a picture and a model worth a thousand words in understanding the what and how that needs to be done. Thanks Dr. ellis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis was extremely friendly and explained everything about the procedure prior to my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
I have had several teeth I had to remove and Dr. Ellis done them all. Made me feel very comfortable and explains everything he is doing. I felt no pain at all during the procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Ellis, DDS?
Extracted #31 molar with no complications. Extraction site has healed up well with no complications as well.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ellis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ellis treats patients.