Dentistry  |
Dr. Charles Croasdill, DMD
Dr. Charles Croasdill, DMD is a dentist who practices in Tacoma, WA. He is 65 years old.

2520 N Alder St

Tacoma, WA 98406

• Ameritas
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Croasdill

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Croasdill is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Croasdill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Croasdill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Croasdill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Croasdill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Croasdill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Croasdill to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Croasdill's Performance
in Tacoma, WA |
Everyone in the office to focused on patient care. I have had extensive--comprehensive--restorative dentistry done by Dr. Croasdill whose skilled work has contributed to my health and well being. I have never experienced any pain or anxiety and have always felt well cared for. It's an amazingly well-run place where continuing education and patient well-being are the top priority. I wish everyone could have access to this quality of care. They make me smile!!
in Tacoma, WA |
I highly recommend Dr. Croasdill as your dentist! I have been coming here for over 10 years and have had a great experience every time. Not only is all the staff very professional and friendly, but take care of me in a timely manner. Thank you for such a great experience every visit!
in Tacoma, WA |
painless treatment, staff are always kind and friendly.
in San Francisco, CA |
Excellent! Olesja has such a gentle touch. She is thorough and careful to explain the treatment and always offers home care suggestions. Dr. C is friendly, supportive and analytical -- I trust him completely. I feel that I am in good hands here.
in Tacoma, WA |
I've been coming for over 20 years and wouldn't think about going elsewhere. The front office, dental techs, and Dr. Croasdill are all amazing. I've referred friends and family here and will continue to do so.
in Tacoma, WA |
Dr. Croasdill is a very thorough and gentle dentist with a broad array of specialties so I haven't had to be referred to other specialists.
in Olympia, WA |
I am 65 years old and have been to a dozen or so dentists over years and I can say he is the best to have treated me. He is very good at explaining what he is going to do and is very gentle in his technique. I will give him a five star rating.
in Tacoma, WA |
Be warned. Dr. Croasdill will pass off the blame to someone else and refer you outside of his office to seek further treatment if he causes a problem during your treatment. He doesn't care about actually helping the patient, especially if he is the one who caused the problem. This review is due to a real, personal experience, which I had to make a return visit due to intense pain. All to find out that he did not want to help, but rather send me to someone else.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Croasdill, DMD?
Are you Dr. Croasdill?