Dr. Charles Conley, DMD

Dr. Charles Conley, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Charles Conley, DMD is a dentist who practices in Orange Park, FL. Read his story

The Dentist Place

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Direct
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

...View More

Learn about Dr. Conley

Dr. Conley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Conley "Providing You With Comfortable Dental Care... "I am fortunate to have an excellent team by my side to help me achieve my goal of providing you with personalized care that exceeds you expectations. Our team is committed to providing high-quality dentistry, to help keep our patients smiling for a lifetime. We enjoy providing you with all the modern services you want and deserve in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. We continually work to do whatever we can to make you feel right at home in our office." Education Wichita State University - Wichita, KS Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine - Alton, IL Training & Continuing Education Endo Solutions Aesthetic Continuum IMTEC MDI Implants Pro GT Endo System "

This content was provided by Dr. Conley ""I enjoy improving the oral health of my patients. My favorite things are the personal relationship that evolves with the patients and the mutual happiness that results from the relationship!"

My Mission

"To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care that will exceed my patients' expectations and give them comfort and satisfaction."

Personal Attention Professional Excellence

"It's very important to understand what a patient needs. For this reason, I strive to continually better myself and my abilities in order to increase my patients' satisfaction. I believe there are endless rewards for all involved when patients' needs and wants are met."

"

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

• Wichita State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Conley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Conley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conley's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Orange park |
Outstanding Dr. Very pleased with his performance on tooth extraction.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Conley is the epitome of what I feel is a great dentist. Well educated, great personality, and speaks in easy to understand terms. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a dentist.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Conley has been treating myself, my husband and our two grandchildren for years now. He is fantastic, and is great with kids. He has a great chair side manner, and is always looking out for the patients well being. Fantastic Dentist!!!!!!!!!
in Jacksonville, Florida |
I can't thank Dr Conley and his staff enough. The treatment I received from them goes over and above. I have such a fear of the dentist that it makes me not want to go until it was to late a bad toothache happened and I had to have my tooth extracted. But let me tell you i never felt any pain at...more
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Conley is always very professional. Welcomes me with a smile. Great team!!

Are you Dr. Conley?

Delta Dental Premier
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
    Dental
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    Connection Dental