Dr. Charles Clements, DDS

Dr. Charles Clements, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Charles Clements, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kingsville, TX. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

325 General Cavazos Blvd

Kingsville, TX 78363

Learn about Dr. Clements

Dr. Clements' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clements "Why Us - There are many dentists out there, so why should you choose us? Here's why! We have extensive experience in catering to dental cowards. We very rarely have to refer you to a specialist due to the advanced training required to be a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry along with Dr. Clements' 35 years of experience in dentistry. We listen to you so that we can carefully avoid repeating those bad dental experiences you may have had. We apply the anesthetics so gently that, like many of our patients, you may not even feel it. We will always give enough time for the anesthetics to take full effect. During examinations, we will not poke at those sensitive areas you are already aware of. We provide services in virtually all areas of dentistry. Using high tech 3D digital scanning, we are able to see a complete picture of your mouth and jaw structures and possible problem areas, thus allowing for a more accurate plan of treatment while reducing any risks. My diagnosis and treatment plan will be fully and completely explained to you so that you can make an educated decision about your dental treatment. Our dental team is 100% dedicated to your comfort during your pursuit of oral health. As a patient, you will leave our office with my cell phone number for your dental emergencies or any questions you may have. "

This content was provided by Dr. Clements "My Pledge To Our Patients

If you become our patient, I will:

Examine your mouth,

as though it were mine.

Diagnose the dental problems in your mouth,

as though it were mine.

Suggest treatment options for the dental problems in your mouth,

as though it were mine.

Fully explain any treatment options needed in your mouth,

as though it were mine.

Treat and correct the dental problems in your mouth,

as though it were mine.

But most of all, I will listen,

LISTEN,

listen,

LISTEN… To… YOU!

It's all about YOU — your comfort, your mouth, your future!"

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Education data for Dr. Clements is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Clements has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clements has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clements does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clements and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clements' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clements

Dr. Clements?
Dr. Clements' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Clements, DDS
I was very impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the great work of Dr. Clements. He answered all my questions and the procedure was very easy and without pain. I thought a root canal was going to be difficult but with the right dentist and staff it went great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clements, DDS?
Very informative with a pleasant personality. Thoroughly explained my treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clements, DDS?
I am thankful for Dr. Clements and his staff. He is a qualified well known dentist that I trust. The staff is friendly and caring. I appreciate them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clements, DDS?
I am very pleased with the quality care and attention I receive at this office. Dr. Clements and all of the staff are very cordial, friendly and helpful. Dr. Clements is extremely knowledgeable in all phases of dentistry and has gone above and beyond learning the newest techniques and uses the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Clements, DDS?
I just moved to Kingsville and am very happy that I came to see Dr Clements. He and his staff are a great team. I am very happy with my last two visits with Dr Clements and his staff. I just had an extensive deep cleaning procedure with the hygienist Janet. I don't think anyone could have done a...Read More
Thank you so much Jan for the kind words! We are...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clements?